Dolphin Browser for Android updated – drops “HD” from name
0. phoneArena 04 Aug 2012, 14:37 posted on
Popular mobile web browser, Dolphin Browser HD, has undergone yet another update on the Android platform. The latest release brings the browser up to version 8.7.0 and drops the “HD” from its moniker...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. kartik4u98 (Posts: 511; Member since: 19 May 2012)
yea..I always thought why they used HD in their name?
4. roscuthiii (Posts: 1717; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
I strayed from Dolphin some time ago. I may be coming back... but damn it, I already paid for a pro version of another browser and now I feel like I'd just be tossing that money away.
Is this what iOS users feel like? Just so much buyer's remorse for feeding the machine they will dauntlessly trudge forward, damned be the consequences, to support ill wrought impulse purchases?
5. frydaexiii (Posts: 1157; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
lol, iOS has to pay for browsers? Really?
6. Mxyzptlk (limited) (Posts: 2846; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
Dolphin Browser is free. It's no different than paying for browsers on Android.
8. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
They dropped the HD? Doesn't sound premium anymore...
9. JadeMoon (Posts: 19; Member since: 12 Aug 2012)
Dolphin Browser is all I use. It is better than mobile Chrome. Easier to use, takes up less resources, and takes up less precious phone space (I have 2gb left of app room but I still get obsessive if I go under that line. I went from the stock app space of 2.4gb to 1.98gb and it makes me antsy).