Does this Apple recruitment video show off the next Apple iPhone?
0. phoneArena posted on 10 Jul 2012, 23:25
An Apple recruitment video extolls the prestige of working for the Cupertino based firm, but it also might show a quick shot of a mock up the new Apple iPhone; we are talking about split-seconds here and it is impossible to reach a definitive conclusion...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
9. vzw fanman posted on 11 Jul 2012, 00:38 2 6
dont use that bad word! i agree android is better but i hate when people say that word to describe something stupid.
15. mobilefuture posted on 11 Jul 2012, 02:07 5 3
no actually gay=happy :P
18. iamcc posted on 11 Jul 2012, 08:43 6 0
You = stupid.
25. whothisperson posted on 11 Jul 2012, 12:34 0 0
How are you so certain that he was describing it as stupid? He could have been saying "Happyyyyyyyyy" It is you that took it into context in your own mind and translated gay into stupid.
27. vzw fanman posted on 11 Jul 2012, 13:54 0 0
my own mind? any logic human would know he wasn't referring to happy.
32. whothisperson posted on 12 Jul 2012, 21:54 0 0
Not all human logic is negative. Cup being half full or half empty situation.
8. Ubi2447 posted on 11 Jul 2012, 00:25 11 0
Not down voting you because I'm an apple fanboy but because you're a tool
6. KingKurogiii posted on 10 Jul 2012, 23:44 4 8
that's definitely the next iPhone guys, i'm getting really pumped right now and i can't wait to give the first person that can get me one of these my money. just sayin'!
28. KingKurogiii posted on 11 Jul 2012, 14:33 0 0
lol, some people don't know how to take a joke. :P
12. frydaexiii posted on 11 Jul 2012, 01:12 5 0
lol, that's hilarious..."Pushing the envelope and and doing the best thing possible"? Best thing for them maybe, they couldn't even cram a battery twice it's size into the new iPad and keeping it as slim as the iPad 2, while Samsung did what most thought was impossible and managed to make a LTE phone with a Quad Core chipset, all without sacrificing the slimness.
And about that picture, honestly, all iPhones look the same, wouldn't be surprised if that was just an iPhone 4 stretched longer in Paint (Or whatever it's Mac equivalent is)...
20. darkkjedii posted on 11 Jul 2012, 08:52 1 0
And u said all that to say what exactly? Only Motorola android devices get great batt life. Samsungs is good not great. My lte iPad lasts 3-4 days of regular usage on a single charge.
21. frydaexiii posted on 11 Jul 2012, 10:25 0 1
Of cause of cause...Oh, Did I forget to mention? My SGS3 last a week of regular usage on a single charge!
22. joaolx posted on 11 Jul 2012, 11:22 0 0
Forget him. I don't think he has actually seen the new screen of the new iPad and the graphics and the amount of processing that that takes. I didn't even get the point of when they were talking about the battery being smaller. Because that part was about the new Macbook, but ok.
13. bayusuputra posted on 11 Jul 2012, 01:29 2 0
I just love how they can come up with this brilliant videos.. I can't deny that Apple has the best marketing team in the world. They can turn s**tty products into one of the world's hottest products..
They indeed have the best marketing team, and patent lawyers..
14. Droid_X_Doug posted on 11 Jul 2012, 01:42 3 0
Meh. Given the obsession with security (even post-Steve), I doubt anything is leaking. More like engineering drawings of past products that didn't see the light of day.
16. mobilefuture posted on 11 Jul 2012, 02:08 0 0
as if the iphone couldnt be hated more *facepalm*
17. Fallout09 posted on 11 Jul 2012, 07:58 4 0
I wonder if they told the the guy who cleans the floors in Apple HQ that he was the top of his field too.
23. marchels14 posted on 11 Jul 2012, 11:36 2 1
didnt believe anything that they said, apple only sues everyone, that what they do.
24. quryous (banned) posted on 11 Jul 2012, 11:46 1 1
I'm wondering, why would anyone even CARE? Meh!
30. InspectorGadget80 posted on 11 Jul 2012, 20:44 0 1
How? I'll tell you how. Apple tech go to a local bar with a iPhone prototype then pretend to loose it then raid someone home and ban them from going to their conference. and it will happened year after year. already done it 2yrs in a row. such a idiotic way to promote your iPhone just because their employee loose it in a bar on purpose