Does this Apple recruitment video show off the next Apple iPhone?
0. phoneArena 10 Jul 2012, 23:25 posted on
An Apple recruitment video extolls the prestige of working for the Cupertino based firm, but it also might show a quick shot of a mock up the new Apple iPhone; we are talking about split-seconds here and it is impossible to reach a definitive conclusion...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
9. vzw fanman (Posts: 1975; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
dont use that bad word! i agree android is better but i hate when people say that word to describe something stupid.
25. whothisperson (Posts: 102; Member since: 06 May 2012)
How are you so certain that he was describing it as stupid? He could have been saying "Happyyyyyyyyy" It is you that took it into context in your own mind and translated gay into stupid.
27. vzw fanman (Posts: 1975; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
my own mind? any logic human would know he wasn't referring to happy.
32. whothisperson (Posts: 102; Member since: 06 May 2012)
Not all human logic is negative. Cup being half full or half empty situation.
8. Ubi2447 (Posts: 131; Member since: 14 Feb 2012)
Not down voting you because I'm an apple fanboy but because you're a tool
6. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5711; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
that's definitely the next iPhone guys, i'm getting really pumped right now and i can't wait to give the first person that can get me one of these my money. just sayin'!
28. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5711; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
lol, some people don't know how to take a joke. :P
12. frydaexiii (Posts: 1429; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
lol, that's hilarious..."Pushing the envelope and and doing the best thing possible"? Best thing for them maybe, they couldn't even cram a battery twice it's size into the new iPad and keeping it as slim as the iPad 2, while Samsung did what most thought was impossible and managed to make a LTE phone with a Quad Core chipset, all without sacrificing the slimness.
And about that picture, honestly, all iPhones look the same, wouldn't be surprised if that was just an iPhone 4 stretched longer in Paint (Or whatever it's Mac equivalent is)...
20. darkkjedii (Posts: 20033; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
And u said all that to say what exactly? Only Motorola android devices get great batt life. Samsungs is good not great. My lte iPad lasts 3-4 days of regular usage on a single charge.
21. frydaexiii (Posts: 1429; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
Of cause of cause...Oh, Did I forget to mention? My SGS3 last a week of regular usage on a single charge!
22. joaolx (Posts: 364; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
Forget him. I don't think he has actually seen the new screen of the new iPad and the graphics and the amount of processing that that takes. I didn't even get the point of when they were talking about the battery being smaller. Because that part was about the new Macbook, but ok.
13. bayusuputra (Posts: 961; Member since: 12 Feb 2012)
I just love how they can come up with this brilliant videos.. I can't deny that Apple has the best marketing team in the world. They can turn s**tty products into one of the world's hottest products..
They indeed have the best marketing team, and patent lawyers..
31. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
and still being made in china not u.s.
14. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Meh. Given the obsession with security (even post-Steve), I doubt anything is leaking. More like engineering drawings of past products that didn't see the light of day.
16. mobilefuture (Posts: 214; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
as if the iphone couldnt be hated more *facepalm*
17. Fallout09 (Posts: 421; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
I wonder if they told the the guy who cleans the floors in Apple HQ that he was the top of his field too.
23. marchels14 (unregistered)
didnt believe anything that they said, apple only sues everyone, that what they do.
24. quryous (banned) (Posts: 106; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
I'm wondering, why would anyone even CARE? Meh!
30. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
How? I'll tell you how. Apple tech go to a local bar with a iPhone prototype then pretend to loose it then raid someone home and ban them from going to their conference. and it will happened year after year. already done it 2yrs in a row. such a idiotic way to promote your iPhone just because their employee loose it in a bar on purpose