Does the Samsung GALAXY S II get you excited?
0. phoneArena posted on 31 Aug 2011, 09:10
Okay, now that Samsung finally introduced the U.S. versions of its hit GALAXY S II, we wanted to get your feedback on whether or not yesterday's announcement actually ring your bell...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
47. bolaG posted on 31 Aug 2011, 13:44 0 0
This phone took to long to come out. The prime is going to be better and will be out just a month latter. I'm waitting for a bionic vs prime.
54. BadAssAbe posted on 31 Aug 2011, 14:58 0 0
ATT SGS II FAIL
Remade design offer no improvement
NFC Is useless as of right now
Same screen size WTF Bigger is always better
73. XiphiasGladius posted on 02 Sep 2011, 02:31 0 0
LOL. . . Dude you made me smile with this comment. . .
57. leonkennedyz (unregistered) posted on 31 Aug 2011, 15:12 0 0
Exatcly DJ, I'm with vwz and contract is up but I'm not sure if I want to jump to sprint just yet for the sg2. I figured I waited months for sg2 and last week prime was mentioned what's two more months. I will compare sg2, iphone and prime and do a cost ratio analysis of the cost efficient plans across all major carrier and choose a phone. Granted a lot of phones are coming out and one can keep waiting at that point might as well get a bird carrier for messages but I do have a time frame and a limit of three phones in mind that I will end up getting regardless.
64. InspectorGadget80 posted on 31 Aug 2011, 21:28 0 0
Hell YEAH. What sucks bout for me is I already got my crappy Atrix. I can't even upgrade till next year :(
65. deanthomson93 posted on 31 Aug 2011, 21:40 0 0
Is the ATT version going to have netflix ready to install?
66. Philipjfry (unregistered) posted on 31 Aug 2011, 22:52 0 0
I installed netflix from android market into euro version and it works flawlessly, so most likely the us version could also.
67. usabroo (unregistered) posted on 31 Aug 2011, 22:58 0 0
do u guys know if the unlock version of the gs2 works with t-mobile/simple mobile network? and 3g or not??
69. Mikey3000 (unregistered) posted on 31 Aug 2011, 23:19 0 0
The europe version unlocked work with att 3g, h+. Tmo and simple mobile will work but just 2g for data. you can get $15 unlimited data on att with it right now.
68. kdsgs2 posted on 31 Aug 2011, 23:17 0 0
If u want it then buy one.recently samsung said that now they do timely upgrades.
Better phones are coming peridically..but at this time this phone is best.the thing that nexus prime beat this is momentarily bcoz then s3 beat the nexus in next 4-5months.instead buy a iphone it remained same for 1year.....
Be happy be i-diot...
70. Thump3rDX17 posted on 01 Sep 2011, 02:08 0 0
that'd make me feel better if any of their flagship devices in the U.S. had Gingerbread.