Does HTC have an Ubuntu tablet up its sleeve for tomorrow's event?
0. phoneArena posted on 18 Feb 2013, 16:00
An image from HTC shows more than 12 devices hidden under black cloth in preparation of tomorrow's press event during which the HTC One is expected to be released with one of the devices appearing to be a 10 inch tablet under the cloth; with Ubuntu's timer pointing to an introduction of its tablet OS just before the start of HTC's event, it is possible that the Taiwan based manufacturer has an Ubuntu tablet up its sleeve...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Android4u posted on 18 Feb 2013, 16:04 16 1
Cant wait till tomorrow! Let's go HTC, show us what you got!
3. ECPirate37 posted on 18 Feb 2013, 16:16 12 1
I'm SO EXCITED for this show. I hope they make a comeback. Since I left Nokia, I have only used HTC.
I really want them to announce another 3D phone, but I don't think that will ever happen since the EVO 3D didn't sell well. However, I still love mine. I think it was doomed by no marketing. Every time someone sees the 3D pictures on mine they want to know what my phone is, and where they can get it. Most had no clue they made one. :-/
5. PhoneArenaUser posted on 18 Feb 2013, 16:51 2 1
May be someone knows if there will be an live video stream?
7. AnTuTu posted on 18 Feb 2013, 17:22 3 1
That will be great to watch if they come up with Ubuntu based tablet :)
2. SleepingOz posted on 18 Feb 2013, 16:16 4 2
I don't think so but why not?! Anyway, I want to see the HTC One!
4. imkyle posted on 18 Feb 2013, 16:37 1 1
This is the one I hope it is.
8. darkskoliro posted on 18 Feb 2013, 17:25 2 1
HTC Tablet....nice! :D Not really digging Asus' Tegra powered TF700 atm, show me what you got!!
9. sahilsandhir posted on 18 Feb 2013, 17:56 0 0
to me, it looks like a "E". like a big lettered E for the htc onE.
10. metalspy101 posted on 18 Feb 2013, 17:58 0 3
I though htc would cut htc devices, last time i checked they said they had too many .
12. ngo2dd posted on 18 Feb 2013, 20:35 3 0
They have less then Samsung and LG. How many galaxy do Samsung have?
11. downphoenix posted on 18 Feb 2013, 17:59 1 0
Would be interesting. And also an "about time" moment for Canonical and Ubuntu, which has failed over and over again to get into a consumer market.
13. preet27in posted on 18 Feb 2013, 21:59 3 0
best of luck htc. make a mark again. ur the best. waiting anxiously. cheers!!!
14. parkwaydr posted on 18 Feb 2013, 22:27 2 0
If HTC releases a tab with Ubuntu on it. I'm so getting one.
15. amiroo posted on 19 Feb 2013, 01:02 3 0
wowww finaly htc tablet!! my god i need it ..welcome HTC King of Andorid!!
16. bayusuputra posted on 19 Feb 2013, 02:59 0 0
Hopefully HTC can make their comeback! They make great handset, let down only by poor marketing.