Does HTC have an Ubuntu tablet up its sleeve for tomorrow's event?
0. phoneArena 18 Feb 2013, 16:00 posted on
An image from HTC shows more than 12 devices hidden under black cloth in preparation of tomorrow's press event during which the HTC One is expected to be released with one of the devices appearing to be a 10 inch tablet under the cloth; with Ubuntu's timer pointing to an introduction of its tablet OS just before the start of HTC's event, it is possible that the Taiwan based manufacturer has an Ubuntu tablet up its sleeve...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Android4u (Posts: 456; Member since: 16 Aug 2012)
Cant wait till tomorrow! Let's go HTC, show us what you got!
3. ECPirate37 (Posts: 92; Member since: 14 Jul 2011)
I'm SO EXCITED for this show. I hope they make a comeback. Since I left Nokia, I have only used HTC.
I really want them to announce another 3D phone, but I don't think that will ever happen since the EVO 3D didn't sell well. However, I still love mine. I think it was doomed by no marketing. Every time someone sees the 3D pictures on mine they want to know what my phone is, and where they can get it. Most had no clue they made one. :-/
5. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
May be someone knows if there will be an live video stream?
7. AnTuTu (Posts: 983; Member since: 14 Oct 2012)
That will be great to watch if they come up with Ubuntu based tablet :)
2. SleepingOz (unregistered)
I don't think so but why not?! Anyway, I want to see the HTC One!
4. imkyle (Posts: 1024; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
This is the one I hope it is.
8. darkskoliro (Posts: 997; Member since: 07 May 2012)
HTC Tablet....nice! :D Not really digging Asus' Tegra powered TF700 atm, show me what you got!!
9. sahilsandhir (Posts: 2; Member since: 11 Feb 2013)
to me, it looks like a "E". like a big lettered E for the htc onE.
10. metalspy101 (Posts: 53; Member since: 15 Dec 2012)
I though htc would cut htc devices, last time i checked they said they had too many .
12. ngo2dd (Posts: 794; Member since: 08 Jul 2011)
They have less then Samsung and LG. How many galaxy do Samsung have?
11. downphoenix (Posts: 2424; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
Would be interesting. And also an "about time" moment for Canonical and Ubuntu, which has failed over and over again to get into a consumer market.
13. preet27in (banned) (Posts: 173; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
best of luck htc. make a mark again. ur the best. waiting anxiously. cheers!!!
14. parkwaydr (Posts: 572; Member since: 07 Sep 2011)
If HTC releases a tab with Ubuntu on it. I'm so getting one.
15. amiroo (Posts: 269; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
wowww finaly htc tablet!! my god i need it ..welcome HTC King of Andorid!!
16. bayusuputra (Posts: 946; Member since: 12 Feb 2012)
Hopefully HTC can make their comeback! They make great handset, let down only by poor marketing.