Distracted walking on the rise, texting, talking and more...
0. phoneArena 14 Dec 2012, 02:21 posted on
Observers recorded crossing behaviors of pedestrians at 20 high-risk intersections in Seattle...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Topcat488 (Posts: 1180; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
Remember the woman that fell into the water fountain at the mall while "texting"... That was funny. I got to find that youtube video...
4. Topcat488 (Posts: 1180; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
Found it!!! Enjoy.
2. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1399; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
nearly died once when i missed a bus by inches
3. eisenbricher (Posts: 972; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
Just got lucky when I was about to fell from the International Space Station.
That day my 3310 slipped out of my hand though, heard that Dinosaurs stopped existing since then.
7. cripton805 (Posts: 1036; Member since: 18 Mar 2012)
I park closest to the stores and I roll around my office in my chair. I drive thru at restaurants so I dont get off and walk. I buy the food with the most grease because its delicious.
I LOVE THIS COUNTRY!
8. TheMan (Posts: 428; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
It's for this reason that some cities, maybe some states (I haven't heard), have made "texting while walking" illegal.