Distracted walking on the rise, texting, talking and more...
0. phoneArena posted on 14 Dec 2012, 02:21
Observers recorded crossing behaviors of pedestrians at 20 high-risk intersections in Seattle...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Topcat488 posted on 14 Dec 2012, 02:37 3
Remember the woman that fell into the water fountain at the mall while "texting"... That was funny. I got to find that youtube video...
4. Topcat488 posted on 14 Dec 2012, 03:29 1
Found it!!! Enjoy.
2. RaKithAPeiRiZ posted on 14 Dec 2012, 03:04 0
nearly died once when i missed a bus by inches
3. eisenbricher posted on 14 Dec 2012, 03:10 2
Just got lucky when I was about to fell from the International Space Station.
That day my 3310 slipped out of my hand though, heard that Dinosaurs stopped existing since then.
7. cripton805 posted on 14 Dec 2012, 13:45 0
I park closest to the stores and I roll around my office in my chair. I drive thru at restaurants so I dont get off and walk. I buy the food with the most grease because its delicious.
I LOVE THIS COUNTRY!
8. TheMan posted on 14 Dec 2012, 19:19 0
It's for this reason that some cities, maybe some states (I haven't heard), have made "texting while walking" illegal.