Disney shows off MagicBand wearable device for park guests
0. phoneArena 29 May 2013, 16:16 posted on
With all of the talk about wearable devices like Google Glass and smartwatches becoming a $6 billion business, this is no Mickey Mouse market. Or maybe it is; the Chairman of Disney Parks and Resorts, Thomas Staggs, appeared at D11 on Wednesday and showed off Disney's own wearable device that park guests can use to eliminate paper tickets...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Jphones (Posts: 235; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
Thats cool dam to bad they didnt have this when I was a kid
2. joseg81 (Posts: 193; Member since: 15 Jul 2011)
now i'm just waiting for the conspiracy theorists to start saying that this is Disney's way of controlling their guests and enslaving the human race lol
3. jsdechavez (Posts: 721; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
Watched Eurovision 2013 in Malmo, Sweden. Everyone in the audience had this wristband which was made to glow in unison.
4. ilani (Posts: 89; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
OMG, if i was a kid and the charcters knew who i was, and that it was my birthday i would be in heaven! talk about magical!!!!!