Dish Network asks FCC to delay Sprint-Softbank merger due to competition for Clearwire
0. phoneArena 17 Jan 2013, 20:11 posted on
The FCC has been asked by DISH Network to put its consideration process on hold with regards to the pending...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. -SEUL8TR- (Posts: 113; Member since: 13 Jan 2013)
Ha ha ha yes I'm first on this one 2, o boy....
2. cripton805 (Posts: 1167; Member since: 18 Mar 2012)
For gods sake Dish. They already said that they werent interested in your money. Dish would probably bring them down.
3. nyamo (Posts: 274; Member since: 19 Mar 2011)
and sprint's history is any better? i only have hope since softbank would be there to help guide the way, since sprint is unable to hire a competent ceo
4. cripton805 (Posts: 1167; Member since: 18 Mar 2012)
Well the current CEO is putting as much power as he can into LTE. He also gave out his personal number for complaints. Hes also fairly new.
Im happy with this CEO and Sprint is one of the top three green companies in the US.
5. KFear (Posts: 139; Member since: 06 Feb 2012)
The CEO of Sprint has done HUGE things for Sprint. They were HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE before. A lot more new lines now and MUCH better customer care, though this is telecommunications care we are talking about.
6. gravityron (Posts: 20; Member since: 07 Aug 2012)
Thank you for the story, Maxwell R. I hate to bust your chops, but it's "with regard to" - not "with regards to."
8. gravityron (Posts: 20; Member since: 07 Aug 2012)
Thank you, sir. This is one of the top reasons that PhoneArena is the best reporting site for mobile news.