Directions on how to manually install Adobe Flash Player on your Android device
0. phoneArena 15 Aug 2012, 16:07 posted on
Now that you can no longer install Adobe Flash Player from the Google Play Store onto your Android device, there is a way to do it manually; the directions will show you how to manually install Flash Player on Android devices running 2.2 through 4.1 as long as the Chrome browser is not in use...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. kaliil10 (Posts: 145; Member since: 16 May 2012)
Phonearena.com is one of the best Mobile-phone websites
7. sunarron (Posts: 1; Member since: 11 Oct 2012)
After installed Adobe Flash Player, you can use this app "Open Flash" to play SWF flash files on android phone:
10. molanjames (Posts: 64; Member since: 11 Oct 2012)
Hi @sunarron unfortunatly adobe pulled flash from play store, now if any want to install flash on android device then he would install it manually. ICS user can install flash by usin this mathod http://www.smartphonesupdates.
2. MobileCaseReview (Posts: 242; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
I could've swore a similar article to this was recently posted by PA, or maybe it was based around Jelly Bean.
3. Hammerfest (Posts: 370; Member since: 12 May 2012)
What this article fails to take into account is that there are different versions of Adobe Flash Player for Android...
If you ever looked at the Flash Player GMarket page, the "current version" always said "varies by device", only more impacted by the fact that yesterday I made sure all my market apps where up-to-date on all my devices and they each managed to have a different version...
4. OSFantasma (Posts: 119; Member since: 27 Sep 2011)
This is something i wish google would have bought from adobe, or a least license so they could continue Improving, or Change the current direction of flash.
5. spoks (Posts: 44; Member since: 01 Jun 2012)
fortunately we can still access the flash player in google play...https://play.google.com/store/
6. cybernauticx (Posts: 1; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
i installed falsh on my s3 from herehttp://dcosh.blogsopt.in Hope it helps
8. jakson0100 (Posts: 27; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
How can I have flash in samsung galaxy note 10.1? I found this tutorial http://www.careace.net/2012/10
/03/how-to-manually-install-flash-on-your-samsung-android-device/but getting affraid to follow , any expert please tell me should i follow this guide or not ??
9. mark.w2005 (Posts: 1; Member since: 30 Oct 2012)
I've tried that but when installing I get the message "X Application not Installed - The package appears to be corrupt" Im using a Motorola Razr i running 4.0.4. Does anyone have any ideas?
11. tomscot2 (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Aug 2013)
The download link is dead. I was able to download Flash 11.1 here: forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1850772. Otherwise your directions worked perfectly on my generic Android 2.3.2 Blu Elite 3.8.
12. danakinstunde (Posts: 1; Member since: 23 Aug 2013)
i try installing Adobe flash player on my Samsung galaxy y pro duo but wasnt installing. can someone tell me the possible problems?