Dining alone? Ramen bowl cup will hold your phone to cheer you up
0. phoneArena 23 Jan 2013, 07:25 posted on
Loneliness is a terrible feeling and as much as we love technology we have to admit that sometimes it is caused by our addiction to it, not helped by it…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. tigermcm (Posts: 838; Member since: 02 Sep 2009)
ummmm I know I cant be the only one that sees this as a very bad idea
11. JC557 (Posts: 1266; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
College students everywhere rejoice! =P
Seriously though I have a feeling that quite a few college students will go for such a thing.
14. Caralho (Posts: 119; Member since: 18 Jun 2012)
Loneliness is a terrible feeling... but dropping your phone into a hot bowl of soup would most likely be a much more terrible feeling indeed.
2. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3393; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Looks like a toilet to me, hyuk hyuk...:D
Reading? Fine but watching movies on portrait mode is not going to be fun!!!
3. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4767; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
You just make sure you are not drunk or accedentaly knock your bowl over because then your phone will taste like chicken, beef or shrimp ramen. lol
4. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Does PhoneArena.com going to make an review? :D
6. mercorp (Posts: 998; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
Pair this with the xperia z or nokia 3310..
7. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Another piece of crap accessory
15. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Rememher the on e @the ces? I saw engadget post a article a potty toilet ipad holder for a toddler now thats a crappy accessory
12. AfterShock (Posts: 3698; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
A few phones will be sacrificed using this.
13. SkurtMcGurt (Posts: 21; Member since: 18 Dec 2012)
What if your facetiming someone? Look what I can eat!
16. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5691; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
Tablets attached to Toilets, Smartphones attached to Bowls. people are just asking for it aren't they?
17. Penny (Posts: 1615; Member since: 04 Feb 2011)
I would use it for Spaghetti. With lots of sauce.