Dining alone? Ramen bowl cup will hold your phone to cheer you up
0. phoneArena posted on 23 Jan 2013, 07:25
Loneliness is a terrible feeling and as much as we love technology we have to admit that sometimes it is caused by our addiction to it, not helped by it…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. tigermcm posted on 23 Jan 2013, 07:38 9 0
ummmm I know I cant be the only one that sees this as a very bad idea
11. JC557 posted on 23 Jan 2013, 08:16 0 1
College students everywhere rejoice! =P
Seriously though I have a feeling that quite a few college students will go for such a thing.
14. Caralho posted on 23 Jan 2013, 10:53 1 0
Loneliness is a terrible feeling... but dropping your phone into a hot bowl of soup would most likely be a much more terrible feeling indeed.
2. Nathan_ingx posted on 23 Jan 2013, 07:39 8 0
Looks like a toilet to me, hyuk hyuk...:D
Reading? Fine but watching movies on portrait mode is not going to be fun!!!
3. SuperAndroidEvo posted on 23 Jan 2013, 07:39 3 1
You just make sure you are not drunk or accedentaly knock your bowl over because then your phone will taste like chicken, beef or shrimp ramen. lol
4. PhoneArenaUser posted on 23 Jan 2013, 07:40 5 0
Does PhoneArena.com going to make an review? :D
15. InspectorGadget80 posted on 23 Jan 2013, 15:18 0 0
Rememher the on e @the ces? I saw engadget post a article a potty toilet ipad holder for a toddler now thats a crappy accessory
13. SkurtMcGurt posted on 23 Jan 2013, 09:58 1 0
What if your facetiming someone? Look what I can eat!
16. KingKurogiii posted on 23 Jan 2013, 18:22 0 0
Tablets attached to Toilets, Smartphones attached to Bowls. people are just asking for it aren't they?