Dining alone? Ramen bowl cup will hold your phone to cheer you up
Still, watching a movie or reading something interesting can be fun when you are on your own and that’s where this idea of a ramen noodle bowl with a phone holder comes in, courtesy of MisoSoupDesign.
It’s more sophisticated than it looks like and when the bowl is empty it’d serve as an amplifier for your iPhone’s speaker. It’s absolutely real and the company is now accepting pre-orders with limited quantities available. The release date should be in April or May.
So to sum it all up, it’s a bowl with a phone holder so you can watch movies to get rid of the loneliness. But, you know, you’d better just eat out and meet someone, that might also help.
1. tigermcm (Posts: 727; Member since: 02 Sep 2009)
ummmm I know I cant be the only one that sees this as a very bad idea
11. JC557 (Posts: 1129; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
College students everywhere rejoice! =P
Seriously though I have a feeling that quite a few college students will go for such a thing.
14. Caralho (Posts: 119; Member since: 18 Jun 2012)
Loneliness is a terrible feeling... but dropping your phone into a hot bowl of soup would most likely be a much more terrible feeling indeed.
2. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3012; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Looks like a toilet to me, hyuk hyuk...:D
Reading? Fine but watching movies on portrait mode is not going to be fun!!!
3. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4182; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
You just make sure you are not drunk or accedentaly knock your bowl over because then your phone will taste like chicken, beef or shrimp ramen. lol
4. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5480; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Does PhoneArena.com going to make an review? :D
6. mercorp (Posts: 971; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
Pair this with the xperia z or nokia 3310..
15. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6579; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Rememher the on e @the ces? I saw engadget post a article a potty toilet ipad holder for a toddler now thats a crappy accessory
12. AfterShock (Posts: 2812; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
A few phones will be sacrificed using this.
13. SkurtMcGurt (Posts: 21; Member since: 18 Dec 2012)
What if your facetiming someone? Look what I can eat!
16. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5620; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
Tablets attached to Toilets, Smartphones attached to Bowls. people are just asking for it aren't they?
17. Penny (Posts: 1192; Member since: 04 Feb 2011)
I would use it for Spaghetti. With lots of sauce.