Did you know that the Hyundai once launched a "perfumephone"?
1. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
I don't know, but what I know is that Hyundai make cars (of course), cheap tablets and elevators.
2. domfonusr (Posts: 372; Member since: 17 Jan 2014)
All I know is that, for $1200, they could have waited two years and bought a Nokia E90 instead. It would still have been wierd, but it would have also been cool as heck. For me, at least, there is nothing as neat as a phone that doubles as a laptop in miniature.
3. nobelset (Posts: 270; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
You'd be surprised to know that hyundai heavy industries is the world's largest ship building company.
4. ssanders2k7 (Posts: 15; Member since: 25 Feb 2010)
Yikes, with their throw away crap cars, I wouldnt touch that with a 10 ft pole
8. dratomic (Posts: 476; Member since: 09 Oct 2013)
they are catching up or surpassing american cars. though brings miles behind japanese and light years behind germans.