Did you know about these 7 cool Google Now Easter eggs?
0. phoneArena 22 Jul 2014, 08:17 posted on
Easter eggs in software have been around for decades, and there's no indication that the practice would ever be abandoned. In fact, inside jokes and secret tricks are present in software that you might not be expecting to have any, such as your computer's OS and the code running on your smartphone. In Android, for example, if you go to Settings > About and tap several times on the Android version, you'll trigger an Easter egg. Feel free to try it! This is far from the only secret encoded in Android, however...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
7. protozeloz (Posts: 5396; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
There is another sandwich reply with "make it yourself" and If you say Sudo make me a sandwich it will reply with "ok" or "sure"
9. LikeMyself (Posts: 435; Member since: 23 Sep 2013)
Why when you say Sudo, she says okay? BTW great find!
12. Darxicus (Posts: 8; Member since: 08 Nov 2013)
Either in Linux or UNIX (not sure which one, may be both) adding the word sudo before a terminal command executes the command with root privileges (once youve entered your password)
15. protozeloz (Posts: 5396; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
Its a direct reference to the XKCD post
Kxcd is a well known comic for nerds that has come with a few memes. The idea behind is is that on Linux the sudo command in front of anything will be executed without complains, because is the most privileged account
8. LuckyS (Posts: 154; Member since: 07 Dec 2013)
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a...
11. LikeMyself (Posts: 435; Member since: 23 Sep 2013)
Here's a good list: