- "Do a barrel roll." – this will cause the entire search results page to rotate a full 360 degrees
- "Askew" or "Tilt" – search results will be tilted slightly to the right
- "Up up down down left right left right" – the Konami code gives you "free unlimited Google searches"
- "Make me a sandwich." – this one will trigger the following response: "Poof! You're a sandwich."
- "Beam me up, Scotty!" – a reference to the classic Star Trek series, triggering this Easter egg is followed by the response "I cannot do that, captain. I do not have the power."
- "When am I?" – this one is a reference to the Doctor Who series. It will remind you that TARDIS technology has not been developed yet
- "What is the answer to life, the universe and everything?" – anyone familiar with Douglas Adams's The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy series should know what answer follows after this question
Did you know about these 7 cool Google Now Easter eggs?
7. protozeloz (Posts: 5396; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
There is another sandwich reply with "make it yourself" and If you say Sudo make me a sandwich it will reply with "ok" or "sure"
9. LikeMyself (Posts: 434; Member since: 23 Sep 2013)
Why when you say Sudo, she says okay? BTW great find!
12. Darxicus (Posts: 8; Member since: 08 Nov 2013)
Either in Linux or UNIX (not sure which one, may be both) adding the word sudo before a terminal command executes the command with root privileges (once youve entered your password)
15. protozeloz (Posts: 5396; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
Its a direct reference to the XKCD post
Kxcd is a well known comic for nerds that has come with a few memes. The idea behind is is that on Linux the sudo command in front of anything will be executed without complains, because is the most privileged account
8. LuckyS (Posts: 154; Member since: 07 Dec 2013)
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a...
11. LikeMyself (Posts: 434; Member since: 23 Sep 2013)
Here's a good list: