Did you break your precious Nexus 5? Google might replace it for free
0. phoneArena 04 Sep 2014, 01:50 posted on
Every gadget geek knows that sound, the sound of polycarbonate and Gorilla Glass slapping and skipping...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. bugsbunny00 (Posts: 1715; Member since: 07 Jun 2013)
i thru mine in the trash too bad.waiting for note 4..
2. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Congratulations, you have became the dumbest person in the world!
4. Ashoaib (Posts: 2918; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
how he is the dumbest? what do you do with broken malfunctioning phones? keep in guest room for display? I am sure if he heard this news before, he might not throw it
5. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
It can actually be fixed though, instead of throwing it into the trash.
6. shahrooz (Posts: 485; Member since: 17 Sep 2013)
do you throw yourself in the trash when you break your hand?
3. Ketchapp (Posts: 23; Member since: 04 Sep 2014)
Not sure why you'd want a replacement for it then...
7. kaunkaun (Posts: 6; Member since: 04 Sep 2014)
My nexus has a shattered glass, however the digitizer and the touch seem to be working fine
I got the phone off a retail store, when contacted LG they said the damage wouldn't be covered under warranty and id need to pay for it
Location: India :)
8. javy108 (Posts: 663; Member since: 27 Jul 2014)
As always it will only apply for USA customer u.u