Did the LG Optimus G Pro for AT&T visit the FCC?
3140mAh battery on the LG Optimus G Pro.
The latest iteration of QSlide allows users of the LG Optimus G Pro to multitask as efficiently as possible, while LG's Smart Video starts and stops video playing on the screen by tracking your eye movement with the front-facing camera. Speaking of the camera, Dual Camera lets you take a picture with the front and back shooters simultaneously.
source: FCC via Engadget
4. PhoneArenaUser posted on 21 Mar 2013, 20:24 8
It has higher technical specifications, such like a:
Resolution: 1080 x 1920
Pixel density: 401
Primary camera: 13MP
Secondary camera: 2.1 MP
SoC: Snapdragon 600
Battery: 3140 mAh
5. TROLL (limited) 4 days ago posted on 21 Mar 2013, 20:33 2
I find this better looking than the Note2 in design.
Looks modern and stylish.
This is the upgraded version of Note2 but its missing the Exynos CPU!
6. Hemlocke (unregistered) posted on 21 Mar 2013, 20:34 0
Yet it has terrible battery life, a cheap build, and it's oversized. Of course, like all Android handsets, still no BT 4.0 ULP.
8. TROLL (limited) 4 days ago posted on 21 Mar 2013, 20:52 0
Well better than cheap glass, um not even Gorrila glass till to the new one
7. InspectorGadget80 posted on 21 Mar 2013, 20:46 1
SWEET MORE CHOICES. now XPERIA Z OPTIMUS PRO or GS IV hmmm decisions dcisions
9. TROLL (limited) 4 days ago posted on 21 Mar 2013, 20:54 0
Also the Sony Z and Htc One Oppo 5
Feel like owning have all 5
10. dragonscourgex posted on 22 Mar 2013, 08:58 0
So, the states are getting the 5.5 inch screen and not the 5 inch?
11. imkyle posted on 22 Mar 2013, 12:12 0
There is only 1 size. 5.0 was the rumored size, but 5.5 was the initial release size.