Did the LG Optimus G Pro for AT&T visit the FCC?
3140mAh battery on the LG Optimus G Pro.
The latest iteration of QSlide allows users of the LG Optimus G Pro to multitask as efficiently as possible, while LG's Smart Video starts and stops video playing on the screen by tracking your eye movement with the front-facing camera. Speaking of the camera, Dual Camera lets you take a picture with the front and back shooters simultaneously.
source: FCC via Engadget
1. Daftama (Posts: 495; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Seriously what do you have that note 2 doesn't ????
4. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 4487; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
It has higher technical specifications, such like a:
Resolution: 1080 x 1920
Pixel density: 401
Primary camera: 13MP
Secondary camera: 2.1 MP
SoC: Snapdragon 600
Battery: 3140 mAh
5. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
I find this better looking than the Note2 in design.
Looks modern and stylish.
This is the upgraded version of Note2 but its missing the Exynos CPU!
6. Hemlocke (unregistered)
Yet it has terrible battery life, a cheap build, and it's oversized. Of course, like all Android handsets, still no BT 4.0 ULP.
8. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Well better than cheap glass, um not even Gorrila glass till to the new one
7. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5173; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
SWEET MORE CHOICES. now XPERIA Z OPTIMUS PRO or GS IV hmmm decisions dcisions
9. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Also the Sony Z and Htc One Oppo 5
Feel like owning have all 5
10. dragonscourgex (Posts: 307; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
So, the states are getting the 5.5 inch screen and not the 5 inch?
11. imkyle (Posts: 911; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
There is only 1 size. 5.0 was the rumored size, but 5.5 was the initial release size.