Did Tony Hawk accidentally leak a T-Mobile-branded Samsung Galaxy Nexus?
1. Yankchef (Posts: 76; Member since: 03 Feb 2012)
... how is this in anyway an indication of t mobile getting the galaxy nexus?
3. nak1017 (Posts: 328; Member since: 08 Jan 2010)
Seriously, I have a global GNex on Tmo right now and I doubt I'm the only one too
5. KEVlN (Posts: 83; Member since: 19 Aug 2011)
Me too! Using it now :D and that's more likely the case.
2. pooked (Posts: 56; Member since: 27 Jan 2012)
Tony Hawk needs a network upgrade, T-Mobile doesnt work up in them mountains i'll tell you that much, try Big Red and you won't be dissapoitns - Not Trolling!!! lmao
4. KEVlN (Posts: 83; Member since: 19 Aug 2011)
Tony hawk is committed to T-Mobile. He's been sponsored by them for a while and have done plenty of advertising for the company. Its not about the network to him. If you remember the tony hawk edition sidekick lx, that's one example. And besides... What do mountains have to do with tony hawk (the SKATEBOARDER)?
6. kshell1 (Posts: 1143; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
skateboards and mountains do not mix xD at all
7. ZayZay (Posts: 555; Member since: 26 Feb 2011)
I was wondering about the mountain also. Maybe you are thinking of White?
15. squallz506 (banned) (Posts: 1075; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
how did autocorrect adjust the entire focus of your sentence to the mountains but not fix the spelling of "dissapoitns". if you made a mistake admit it, jeez.
8. rockstarlive (Posts: 307; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
I am pretty sure he is using a Tmo sim.
10. Alantef (Posts: 278; Member since: 14 Sep 2011)
this is why i paid $700 for my phone.....ive already had this phone for 4 months and this is the only time i've heard t mobile and nexus in the same sentence
12. gallitoking (Posts: 4680; Member since: 17 May 2011)
at least we know he is not a Barista..
13. solidsnakeduds013 (Posts: 215; Member since: 20 Oct 2010)
All I'm saying is this phone better come to T-Mobile even if this is true. I've been saying" get the Gnex on T-Mobile since it was launched
14. skymitch89 (Posts: 1015; Member since: 05 Nov 2010)
I'm thinking that it's more like an unlocked Galaxy Nexus, considering that he is "famous" and might be traveling/touring quite a bit around the world. Though, there is a chance that it could just be a Nexus S that's been updated to ICS (which I've seen one at Bestbuy a few weeks ago and was surprised that it had been updated), or it could be some other Android device that has been rooted and running a custom ICS ROM.