Did Steve Jobs secretly admire Mark Zuckerberg?
0. phoneArena 18 Jul 2012, 06:08 posted on
Mark Zuckerberg - the master of social networks, the genius who created one of the biggest internet phenomena ever... yes, he sure does deserve our admiration, but one thing we didn't expect to hear today was that another, probably bigger genius himself has secretly looked up to Mark...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Mitchel (Posts: 228; Member since: 25 May 2012)
I do admire both Steve Jobs & Mark Zuckerberg.. They're both great on stealing other ideas..
8. tigermcm (Posts: 811; Member since: 02 Sep 2009)
well put, I never understood why people credit Mark for social networking when there was Hi5, blackplanet, collegeclub, migente etc. The foundation where there already
11. Ray.S (Posts: 269; Member since: 19 Jul 2011)
Because they could never create something as popular as what he did.
14. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
There always is someone who is the most popular in his kind and that's mean if there was no Facebook, then any other social network was most popular. That doesn't make Facebook more special...
22. SugarShockFrantic (Posts: 73; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
facebook MASSACRED myspace...nuff said
15. maxican16 (Posts: 364; Member since: 29 Sep 2011)
I can respect their creativity and what they were able to accomplish. I will never respect or admire either as a human being.
20. Abdul92 (Posts: 43; Member since: 23 Aug 2011)
That's fine. Because you don't know either one as a human being. How can you have an opinion on someone that you know so little about.?
19. parkwaydr (Posts: 572; Member since: 07 Sep 2011)
many people still believe he stole the idea.
the fact that he didnt start working on facebook until he was contacted to work on connectu is a story with more holes than swiss cheese.
12. MthokozisiG (Posts: 8; Member since: 21 Jul 2011)
Because both Man did it so much better than anyone has ever done it before. The proof is in the popularity...
16. Aeires (unregistered)
By that logic, McDonald's makes gourmet burgers.
Facebook has is riddled with so many security issues it's a wonder people even use it.
2. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
I have heard that Jesus, Buddha and Queen of England is in genealogical tree of Steve Jobs. Now all share these rumors all around and inflate Steve Jobs pop icon bubble!!!
4. gwhyte01 (Posts: 44; Member since: 09 Jul 2008)
Who gives a damn. What does this have to do with cell phones.
13. 9_HeLLs_oF_DrOid (Posts: 125; Member since: 02 Jan 2012)
Dude, that is exactly the thought that came into my mind after I read this!
5. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Makes perfect psychological sense; admire and iDolize what you are not [Steve]: 'sociable', good-looking, genius and young. And, "anatomically" correct.
7. cepcamba (Posts: 717; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
Jobs was very good looking when he was younger. And, though I'm not much of a apple product user, I have to admit he is more of a genius than Mark.
6. cepcamba (Posts: 717; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
Agree on most of what was said on the article, but neither of them actually "invented" anything. They only improved existing ideas.
21. Abdul92 (Posts: 43; Member since: 23 Aug 2011)
Disagree, to say that neither one invented "anything" is crazy. The ideas that both men had and the level they excelled it to in recognition enough
10. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1439; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
PA Should interview Steve Job's ghost directly, he's available around midnight for an interview at his graveyard, just be sure to bring an iPhone with you, else he would rip your body off
18. Elvis. (Posts: 25; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
I think Jobs and Zuckerberg would have made a great couple.