Did Samsung accidentally show us the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0?
0. phoneArena 14 Feb 2013, 07:48 posted on
In promoting a new Garnet Red version of the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, a picture released by Samsung shows the tablet in the new color, but also displays an unnamed slate in the background that looks just like leaked images of the upcoming Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0; the latter is expected to be on display at MWC in a couple of weeks...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. techguy22 (Posts: 227; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
coming up next : 8 inch galaxy S3.
I want the tab3
2. q_businessman (Posts: 7; Member since: 19 Dec 2012)
That looks more like the Galaxy Tab 42.0, coming out in 2021. 42 inches of Touchwiz glory.
3. nikenturd (unregistered)
My guesstimate for this device would be $400- $430 considering how overpriced their mid-range products are
7. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Galaxy tab 2 is now 199$. Why would they charge 400$ on a 8" when the ipad mini is over 329$-500$
9. nikenturd (unregistered)
It is almost on par with the Note 2...wacom technology aint cheap and you know that...$300-$350 is a bit far fetched IMO
4. anGel_pLayer (Posts: 54; Member since: 29 Jun 2012)
They should make an 8 inch Tab 3... I want to have an 8 inch tablet, but not that look...
10. CanYouSeeTheLight (Posts: 1115; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
And the winner for the ugliest tablet of 2013 goes to... Samsung!
11. dynamo.one (Posts: 63; Member since: 14 Feb 2013)
this should have the exynos 5 dual...not the quad A9
13. justme (Posts: 51; Member since: 09 Jan 2012)
Hopefully there will be some good covers that can be slapped on it.