Did Nokia accidentally reveal its new tablet?
0. phoneArena 13 Feb 2013, 04:29 posted on
Nokia has been rumored to be working on a Windows RT tablet and back in December, we passed along the word that it will have a Touch Cover-esque physical QWERTY keyboard dock that would double as a protective cover and would be embedded with a battery for extra life on the road and for charging the battery in the tablet, on the go...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. naveenstuns (Posts: 172; Member since: 19 Feb 2012)
There's also a Desktop PC monitor in that picture.. where is the rumor and speculation that Nokia will release a new PC? All this picture shows is how Windows Phone 8 and Windows 8/RT share the same design language for the start screen.. Microsoft does this all the time.
2. shreyas.s666 (Posts: 80; Member since: 24 Aug 2012)
wow.you just stole someones comment on other web site.that is sad.
get a life idiot
6. tigermcm (Posts: 752; Member since: 02 Sep 2009)
eh I wasn't going to comment but seriously who says the post are not from the same person? I do the same thing so you get a life
13. -box- (Posts: 3878; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
True, but the tablet pictured appears to be the same yellow as the Lumia series. Do you know of any yellow Windows tablets on the market?
22. mattypaul (Posts: 14; Member since: 03 Mar 2012)
Unfortunately it is definitely not a Nokia tablet:
After copying the link remove the space in the word wait and make sure the a is still there. Phone Arena won't let me post proper URLs.
3. lubba (Posts: 1311; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
I'm ready for a tablet this year. But also a need a pc as well. Yet I'm not gonna spend money on two devices. I need something that can give me the best of both worlds with a price tag that won't choke me. IPad, no. Nexus, no. Kindle, nope. These are merely toys. Windows 8RT, yeah! But no because it does not legacy apps. Windows 8pro, YES!! Again, no. The price is not justifiable. At this point, I'll have to wait and see. Do some more research. Hopefully Nokia has something good at a price many can afford.
5. tusshharish (Posts: 342; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
it could be.......will nokia launch new tablet? what do u think...
7. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2010; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
Nice... If so . Make it a full windows 8, with 920 camera ;-)
10. Joshing4fun (Posts: 1054; Member since: 13 Aug 2010)
No way, that would jack the price up maybe $200 for a feature nobody cares about on a tablet.
14. -box- (Posts: 3878; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
While I detest people using their tablets as cameras, if a tablet had OIS I wouldn't feel as scornful, since it would offset the significant shake involved holding up something the size of a book to take a photo (especially when the lens isn't centered in the body)
8. faisal8708 (Posts: 104; Member since: 15 Nov 2011)
i did attend tht event but i didnt gave much thought to it.
9. lumia920 (Posts: 107; Member since: 27 Nov 2012)
come on nokia....
throw out all the crap tablets in the market to the dustbin.
11. asingha94 (Posts: 291; Member since: 08 Apr 2012)
wow!that's something different.may be it would be my first tablet.I always wanted to have a good tablet to do my office work & waiting for some big release of windows.May be the time is so near.
12. -box- (Posts: 3878; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Take my money!
Though I would want it to be full Windows 8, not RT
16. josephnero (Posts: 325; Member since: 16 Nov 2011)
thin bezel?look at that thing.you gotta be kidding me
17. Dastrix (Posts: 620; Member since: 23 Nov 2012)
Bezel refers to the clearance between the edge of the device and the display, or in other words, extent to which the display reaches on the front panel. The picture is blurry, but you can clearly see that the bezel is thinner than most tablets on the market.
18. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Oh yea ... this is like WARDROBE Failure which reveals things accidentally :)
21. mattypaul (Posts: 14; Member since: 03 Mar 2012)
It is definitely not a Nokia tablet:
Then go one the top article. Phone Arena won't let me post with proper URLs.