Diamond encrusted $31,000 BlackBerry Q10 is limited to 25 units
0. phoneArena 25 May 2013, 10:41 posted on
Earlier this month we showed you a BlackBerry Q10 that was dipped in 24K gold and priced at $2500; outside of the pricey finish, nothing inside the phone had changed from the regular version of the handset. While some might consider spending that kind of money on a smartphone to be a form of conspicuous consumption, there are buyers for this sort of extravagance...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. SonyFindOneDroidple (Posts: 548; Member since: 11 May 2013)
Oh you can't go out with that thing :)
Collector's item :)
6. valapsp (Posts: 486; Member since: 12 Aug 2011)
3 vote downs mean we have three interested in buying!!!
3. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Diamond encrusted BlackBerry Q10 - $31,000
Meeting Tim Cook - $610,000
Hmm.....let me see......I will choose the Diamond encrusted BlackBerry Q10! The best choice!
10. roldefol (Posts: 3260; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
$200,000 to escape Earth's atmosphere on Virgin Galactic. That way I can escape all the hot air being spewed around here, even if it's only a few brief minutes!
4. Droiddoes (unregistered)
But does it come with a pair of earbuds? If not then that's a no buy for me.
5. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3436; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
I would rather buy a Vertu. They at least look expensive. This looks like a regular Q10 with boring looking diamonds on the sides. (Yeah I know diamonds are not boring but they quite look so on this phone)
16. vincelongman (Posts: 2052; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
Defiantly the Vertu Ti looks far more luxurious, also it has sapphire screen and titanium body.
But personally I would still rather buy a iPhone 5 or Galaxy S4/Note II or HTC One or Lumia,... than one those ridiculously expensive "luxury" phones, even if i was a multibillionaire.
7. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6878; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Are those companies stupid or somethin? Who the hell is going too spend 30,000$ on a diamond phone
13. FlushGordon (unregistered)
Doesn't look expensive from the front
15. meowcenary (Posts: 187; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
old money would never expend money on this Bravo Sierra. they would never flaunt what they have. only new money and those that are wanna be rich would spend money on this Sierra.
17. apiskula (banned) (Posts: 578; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
I would not pay 31 cents for this garbage or anything made by junkberry
19. apiskula (banned) (Posts: 578; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
Maybe Blackberry should try actually selling a phone before they put diamonds on it. Nobody is buying the regular phone. Junk junk junk