Dhanush SoC will let smart-watches' batteries last a full month
0. phoneArena 08 Apr 2014, 09:19 posted on
Former Motorola CEO Sanjay Iha's mega-startup, Ineda Systems, claims it has developed a processor for wearable devices that enables 30 days of battery life under standby. Called Dhanush, the platform is said to consume ten times less power than the repurposed smartphone chipsets used in the current generation of wearable products...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1791; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
Here my credit card... and please give me this technology right now!!!
3. fireblade (Posts: 716; Member since: 27 Dec 2013)
Meh, put snapdragon 800 in a smartwatch like Samsung does in galaxy gear
5. luis.d (Posts: 251; Member since: 04 Dec 2013)
Aha-a... so Google doesn't know everything, after all!
9. shuaibhere (Posts: 1908; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
But but...is dhanush really that famous..i know the why this kolaveri di song is big hit...but I dunno it's world wide hit...
10. kaikuheadhunterz (Posts: 1014; Member since: 18 Jul 2013)
Dude even a Teens React came out...and got deleted
7. jroc74 (Posts: 5271; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
Seems he did something right while at Motorola.
Many hated his vision for handsets....but this sounds like a game changer. Moto phones are usually good on battery life.
Makes me wonder is that part of the magic behind the Vita's long standby time.
8. rkoforever90 (Posts: 110; Member since: 03 Dec 2011)
koleveri di is tamil word , and means why this grudge against me girl
11. kaikuheadhunterz (Posts: 1014; Member since: 18 Jul 2013)
Suddenly I get the feeling that notifications aren't really what smartwatches are meant for. I mean the screen is already too small for navigation, let alone read notifications.