Devices in the future may be smudge-free thanks to candle soot and some German ingenuity
0. phoneArena 05 Dec 2011, 18:22 posted on
Researchers in Germany have come up with a coating that that repels oils, leading to a smudge-free surface. Best of all, the process is simple and inexpensive.
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. vantenkiest (Posts: 308; Member since: 20 Apr 2011)
I used to do that for glass blowing when i was like 15
4. remixfa (Posts: 14226; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
that sounds like fun. Maybe I'll take a class when i have more free time. :0)
6. ledbetterp3 (Posts: 467; Member since: 31 Aug 2011)
Ikr, I think people do it because they are haters and have nothing better to do, don't worry, I thumbed you up remixfa lol.
8. rendHELL (Posts: 304; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
i thumb you up too but... dont you have to review remix??
10. robinrisk (unregistered)
well, since taco has like 5 accounts now, he might have thumbed down 5 times.
7. Forsaken77 (Posts: 552; Member since: 09 Jun 2011)
Cool... so now after I use the phone I can play a mini-game with the oil on the screen all beaded up, lol.