Developers have iOS and Android covered, which other platform interests them most?
0. phoneArena 20 Jul 2013, 18:34 posted on
VisionMobile commissioned a large-scale developer survey, canvassing 6,000 respondents from all...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. akki20892 (Posts: 3295; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
Hope, we will see more developers in WP and Windows. And see more apps in store.
2. mas11 (Posts: 1028; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
I really hope interest for WP grows quite a bit, competition is good for the market and helps ignite innovation.
3. Credo (Posts: 692; Member since: 19 Apr 2012)
Me too! But there are so many populair apps recently made available on Windows Phone, even in Belgium everyone starts to notice they need to make an app for Windows Phone users, i am beginning to see more and more in the wild and sometimes if i ask that person if they like their phone, the answer is yes!
Glad they make progress!
9. TheLolGuy (Posts: 483; Member since: 05 Mar 2013)
Waiting for someone to say iOS, Android for ARM... and then Android for x86 and MIPS just to troll everyone else.
5. Maxwell.R (Posts: 166; Member since: 20 Sep 2012)
You know you just asked webOS "why" it is webOS don't you? ;-)
6. wendygarett (unregistered)
Africa has developer nation? That's new...
7. akki20892 (Posts: 3295; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
You must be a new, Welcome to the real world dude.
8. snowgator (Posts: 3197; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
Even as a WP user, I am ready for my device to catch up with Android and iOS with options.
10. jroc74 (Posts: 4720; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
Surprised that with all the hate ppl spew at Android and the pirating, cheap user claims....its so close to iOS in revenue.
13. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3488; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
Windowsphone will be at 10% market share in 365 days from now.