Developers frustrated with iCloud and Core Data Support
0. phoneArena 29 Mar 2013, 01:08 posted on
The concept behind iCloud is pretty simple, the “cloud” is the keeper of what some call the truth...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. andro. (Posts: 1936; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
The Almighty icloud is infallible, these claims could upset ifans very deeply!
2. Aeires (unregistered)
Seems like the more Apple builds into their services, the worse they get. Guess it's not as easy as they make it out to be.
3. dan86 (Posts: 298; Member since: 17 Mar 2012)
Not only developer as an end user many customers are suffering too. Apple Inc should now play fair to customers.
4. roscuthiii (Posts: 1786; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
Apple focuses on designers. They may have the best designers out there bar none, however... there is a striking lacking in the engineering department to hold up the back end.
5. bubbadoes (Posts: 326; Member since: 03 May 2012)
Three years and Apple will be like RIM. THEY HAVE RUN OUT OF RETINA ideas. You can only promote retina with its lowel pixel density compared to 441 ppi density now days on highend android and windows phones. The ui is from 2007. The user experience is still the same from 2007 only adding facetime which is nomore than skype or tango or any video conference service
7. PapaSmurf (Posts: 7733; Member since: 14 May 2012)
You forgot Siri, the selling point to the iPhone 4S.