Developer survey points to increased interest in Windows Phone, more than twice the Blackberry 10 number
1. mi55u (unregistered)
WHY IS IPHONE IPAD ON TOP?!!
2. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Are you disappointed because Samsung isn't on top?
6. tech2 (Posts: 2829; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
Samsung can't be on top, genius !!! Its a survey of OS's not phone manufacturers. Don't start fanboy wars for no reason.
If you know the answer then simply answer. There is no need to assume a rude stance & show us your immaturity.
7. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
I'm not starting fanboy wars.
"Are you disappointed because Samsung isn't on top?"
I'm just asking him, no cursing, no bashing, just asking. And FYI, he's a Samsung fanboy all along.
Asking doesn't explain how mature or immature the person is, if you have something to ask, then why not just ask and get the answer?
17. Timmehor (Posts: 599; Member since: 09 Mar 2013)
Well Android is basically Samsung and iOS IS Apple, so yeah. Sorry. xperiaDROID I hear you man!
21. whoyton2 (banned) (Posts: 142; Member since: 19 Jun 2013)
Wow starting flame wars....troll
23. Apple.Android (Posts: 12; Member since: 28 Jun 2013)
And you are the potato troll! Stop flaming
4. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
I honestly don't know why so much interest I have been trying it and yes its fluid and quick but its plain Boring!
5. alterecho (Posts: 1094; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
There are some very basic faults/missing features, let alone boring.
9. haseebzahid (Posts: 1844; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
this survey is of developers interst you minions are not invited to poll :P
10. iguano (Posts: 101; Member since: 10 May 2012)
so you don't have the interest but you already try it... interesting..... lol
12. PhansMuneeb (Posts: 357; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
Get rid of it...
Simly if you don't like your choice you should go to other OS that are not boring and stop crying.
13. whoyton2 (banned) (Posts: 142; Member since: 19 Jun 2013)
I'm expressing my opinion and stop being so but hurt its not very cool......and anyway I have a s4 and a windows phone and the windows phone was a gift and I used it to try out the platform and its boring so that's why I have got the s4 and I am starting to stop using my windows phone....
33. iguano (Posts: 101; Member since: 10 May 2012)
who cares? everybody use android! you feel cool because you feel social accepted!!! but something keep you coming to the nokia/microsoft articles to bash them, I going to start to believe that you want a 925 or other super cool phone from nokia but you cant have it, and I don't know why you cant but its look like something about the good news of the nokia/Microsoft bother you... very inside of you...
11. papss (unregistered)
He's not interested but comments negatively in all WP topics..
14. whoyton2 (banned) (Posts: 142; Member since: 19 Jun 2013)
I'm just simply talking about my experiences with the platform....how are you finding your 920?
16. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3311; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
So slowly and steadily WP is gripping up, nice!
18. speckledapple (Posts: 886; Member since: 29 Sep 2011)
This is good as the more developers move towards WP, the better chance MIcrosoft has to get them to build apps that really can integrate across all their platforms. And that is going to be incredible for them.
19. Potato. (banned) (Posts: 607; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
Just look at Tizen! :P
and where are Ubuntu and Jolla?
They are way better than Tizen.
22. whoyton2 (banned) (Posts: 142; Member since: 19 Jun 2013)
Lol your mindless hatred of Samsung continues.....
26. Apple.Android (Posts: 12; Member since: 28 Jun 2013)
He hates samsung cause its selling more S3 and S4 then his no apps and games os and Nokia the dyeing brand!
He is really so jealous
28. Potato. (banned) (Posts: 607; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
I love Android and iOS.
I hate fanboys.
25. kabhijeet.16 (Posts: 698; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
i DONT GET IT.. The graph shows dominance of Android & iOS. The graph doesnt even show a steep increase in the interest for Windows developers. Still title of the article is about Windows. FTW.. Windows is still around the same place where it was on Jan-2011. Only BB is falling down. Donno how author picked such a title. may be he's a Windows Fanboy....
34. iguano (Posts: 101; Member since: 10 May 2012)
looking the article from your logic, android, ios, and windows phone are in the same place where it was on jan-2011, so, what's the point of keep coming to this sites and read the news?
27. Apple.Android (Posts: 12; Member since: 28 Jun 2013)
Developers are not interested in that declining wp8 os! Microsoft and Nokia are funding the debs for the platform to be active! Or else last year it was in state of closing to going bankrupt!
Full of lies these reports are
30. snowgator (Posts: 3345; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
Not one... not ONE... level headed comment in this entire section yet. I just do not get it.
Apple's ecosystem has been around the longest and is the most established. I am shocked ANYONE is still shocked they remain #1 among developers. It is not by much these days, but Appl is not going out of profits or device sales anytime soon.
Android is Android. Developers will take a ton of heart in that it is the easiest devices to buy these days and no reason to doubt it will be the most bought OS in the next few years. All in on this.
WP continues to surge in interest due to it's improving sales. Every quarter, it gets better. Every quarter, another country is added to the list where experts are "shocked" by a surge of growth in WP. When it crosses the 10% thresh hold, it will see a greater surge of interest.
BlackBerry 10 JUST CAME OUT!!! Like 30 seconds ago!!! Of course developers are slow to it. Give it some time. Geez.
It also makes sense Tizen has a bump in interest over other OS's in development like the Firefox OS, Ubuntu and Jolla. The Monolith known as Samsung is backing Tizen.
Be very, very interesting to see this chart in 2 years.
31. selena1000 (Posts: 84; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
so much for people loosing interest in apple
35. Trex95 (Posts: 597; Member since: 03 Mar 2013)
Yes Iphone and Ipad still lead cause Apple offer 60% of the apps profit to developer plus IOS use advanced C++ that developed by Apple that makes developing apps easy unlike other Os's.