Despicable Me: Minion Rush lands at the Windows Phone Store, finally
0. phoneArena 11 Dec 2013, 08:41 posted on
Gameloft, the developer behind a plentitude of critically acclaimed mobile games, has just released one of its most popular games, Despicable Me: Minion Rush, for the Windows Phone platform. The huge success of the Android and iOS versions of the game is undeniable – for example, Google Play states that Minion Rush has been downloaded between 50 million and 100 million times and 9 out of 10 times the game has received a five-star rating...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. PapaSmurf (limited) (Posts: 8300; Member since: 14 May 2012)
One off of a game. Must be great playing it on a 1520. :')
5. MojoDojo (Posts: 82; Member since: 11 Jul 2013)
Haha by your recent comments one would say your favorite phone is the Lumia 1520 :) yet you have a Note 3. Why is that?
11. PapaSmurf (limited) (Posts: 8300; Member since: 14 May 2012)
1520 is an amazing phone. One been waiting for something like it for awhile.
17. PapaSmurf (limited) (Posts: 8300; Member since: 14 May 2012)
I'm actually planning on getting an iPhone 5S (32GB Champaign) or a Lumia device come spring to try something different. All I need is for T-Mobile to release the a 929 variant and I'm pulling the trigger. As for the 5S, it's been two years since I've personally owned an iOS device. I'll still keep my Note 3 of course, but swap between whatever I choose and my Note.
Depending on how my check tomorrow looks, I might pick up an iPad Air for myself. :')
18. MojoDojo (Posts: 82; Member since: 11 Jul 2013)
Nice to see people like you who dare to try everything and do not live in a bubble with a company's name on it.
I myself want to buy a phablet but is afraid that it will feel too big. Was it easy to adapt from S3 to Note 3?
19. PapaSmurf (limited) (Posts: 8300; Member since: 14 May 2012)
When I first got it, the Note 3 felt huge and thought I would never get used to it. Two days later, I found anything smaller than the Note 3 completely small and unusable. It literally is the perfect size for everything, especially watching videos. I have anOtterBox on it, and it still fits in my pocket with no problem. Charging the phone from 1 to 100% takes about 80 minutes, which is faster than any phone I've ever seen.
Pull the trigger and get this phone. I have absolutely no complaints about anything at all. It's literally perfect in my opinion.
10. sianto (Posts: 65; Member since: 11 Dec 2013)
Already available. You know that you can also run every Android app now (exept some Google Apps).
7. aco96 (Posts: 193; Member since: 12 Oct 2012)
All other games on my phone run great, but this one is laggy. looks like ~25 fps :/
8. chandancherry (Posts: 29; Member since: 25 Jun 2013)
The App gap is decreasing with a pace. Good to see this. Carry on WP.
12. SemperFiV12 (Posts: 757; Member since: 09 Nov 2010)
This game was the main reason I was going to switch to a Nexus 5... I know that is very lame, but most people underestimate how much I love Despicable Me. So now I am happy... However, as it has already been pointed out (+1 PapaSmurf), would love to run this on a 5+" screen!
Waiting for a new T-Mobile, Windows Phone.
13. jayjay1973 (Posts: 4; Member since: 21 Nov 2013)
My friends with BBs had this months ago ... And it's runs better then it runs on my 920 ... Thanks for nothing game loft.
14. remixfa (Posts: 13903; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
Apparently there was no Minions rushing to get to W8. Har har! :)
15. ellieny (Posts: 2; Member since: 12 Dec 2013)
that's why people you should buy an Iphone...i have iPhone 4s and minion rush runs fast as hell..iPhone 4s is only Dual-Core, 800 mhz, 512 ram.. :)