Designer makes LiquidMetal iPhone mockups
0. phoneArena posted on 03 May 2012, 17:16
It's interesting how mockups of the next gen iPhone almost always follow a certain pattern, a pattern which Apple would likely never follow itself. Designer Antoine Brieux has an idea for what a LiquidMetal iPhone 5 will look like, and while it is pretty, it's certainly an unlikely design...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. androidornothing posted on 03 May 2012, 17:18 7 12
C'mon why u got to put this right after GSIII ad. Its sad poor iPhone looks bad.
3. good2great posted on 03 May 2012, 17:20 7 9
naw i think this sgs3 party will carry on until a week after the phone will release then the new iphone hype starts and will carry on for the rest of the year... i sense apple winning this cell phone game
the sgs3 is nice as hell dont get me wrong but it aint nice enough...
11. TROLL posted on 03 May 2012, 17:30 4 3
eAXVAC is banned so it looks like
Ur eaxvac but different name
16. good2great posted on 03 May 2012, 17:34 5 2
earwax...haha that was a good nickname... naw i dont think he's eaxvac... this guy above is for team iphone... you know eaxvac was a windows guy...
besides you would have seen him put "lol samsheep" on every sgs3 post...
17. EclipseGSX posted on 03 May 2012, 17:38 5 2
Yea too bad he got banned. Today would be like Christmas to him
18. good2great posted on 03 May 2012, 17:42 2 2
lmao!!! i agree
24. TROLL posted on 03 May 2012, 18:21 2 1
U made me laugh gsx true...
23. TROLL posted on 03 May 2012, 18:19 0 2
Yea ur kinda right
2. good2great posted on 03 May 2012, 17:19 7 1
that phone looks drop dead gorgeous tho!!!
30. xtian1103 posted on 03 May 2012, 19:51 0 0
taco you think it's better to bet on sgs3 1st week sales against iphone 4s against your friend? this time make it clear... sales vs sales.
31. taco50 (banned) posted on 03 May 2012, 19:57 1 3
I don't think remix is stupid enough to make that bet but I'm game.
33. networkdood posted on 03 May 2012, 20:32 2 1
you did lose the bet and yet you are still here...you cannot be trusted.
35. Phullofphil posted on 03 May 2012, 20:54 0 0
Atliest Chang your name so you don't look like freaking turd.
6. jamrockjones posted on 03 May 2012, 17:22 2 2
Ya, bad timing but that mock up does look sweet. If they're smart they'll make it look something like this.
9. rsiders posted on 03 May 2012, 17:26 3 1
When I see this design and the innovation if the virtual button, I really wish Apple would take notice. This is the kind of hardware that would garner oohs and aahs from onlookers. The Galaxy S 3 is feature rich, but not anything near as sexy as this concept. In my opinion, you still don't get everything you want in the Galaxy S 3 as far as looks go. This is just gorgeous though.
10. Cosmo posted on 03 May 2012, 17:27 3 4
that's one hell of an iPhone! iPhone has ALWAYS been the basis on what smartphones look like; t's very apparent in the phones nowadays! only BlackBerry remains to be original and i bet these 2 giants will be the only ones left in the long run.. android is just to vast.. too many handsets, too many options, too many everything!
29. gragonHDfones (unregistered) posted on 03 May 2012, 19:39 0 0
12. shamataa posted on 03 May 2012, 17:30 3 0
Quad core really? i highly doubt that the next iphone 5 will ever have a quad core.
13. gwuhua1984 posted on 03 May 2012, 17:31 0 1
That's a beautiful looking handset... Unfortunately I'm not big on home buttons, so the design just shy a bit away from perfectionism for me.
14. Cosmo posted on 03 May 2012, 17:32 5 2
and im glad PA posted this.. totally a breather! the Galaxy s3's not even worth talking about.. i mean, look at that thing! if i would go Android, i'd do HTC One X..
15. EclipseGSX posted on 03 May 2012, 17:34 0 0
That is a sexy looking phone, its super thin-ness reminds me of the Kaymak G1 concept from forever ago
19. Leon101 posted on 03 May 2012, 17:51 0 0
Wow S3 has some competition if the Iphone 5 or what ever it is will look like this or close to this!! But dont get me wrong both phone are H.O.T!!
20. Berzerk000 posted on 03 May 2012, 18:05 0 0
That looks absolutely AMAZING. If I bought a phone based on looks alone, I would get this. For real.
21. T12RYK posted on 03 May 2012, 18:08 0 0
That iPhone looks excellent, if the new iPhone is anything like that I'd probably end up buying one just for the design (even thought iOS is and will always be outdated and trying to play catch up).
At the VERY LEAST they need a bigger screen on the next iPhone.
22. intos posted on 03 May 2012, 18:17 1 0
if iphone 5 looks like this , i dont give a .... whos call me isheep ... 1 reason more after the epic fail of galaxy s3...
26. TROLL posted on 03 May 2012, 18:28 0 0
True me 2..... but will have to hide the
phone so not everyone can see or call me
isheeep or say baaaaaa
25. TROLL posted on 03 May 2012, 18:26 1 1
The ip5 looooooks sexy and stylish but its not true
this is a concept design....
27. CivicSi89 posted on 03 May 2012, 18:31 1 0
Quite a very very sexy design. If apple could pull that off i would be amazed. Im still in love with the GS3 but man. I must admit. That is super super sexy.
28. CellularNinja posted on 03 May 2012, 19:37 2 0
I just jizzed my pants. . . that looks so hoottt
32. Chronos posted on 03 May 2012, 20:13 2 0
Amazing design. I'll gladly admit that without a biased Android-obsessed mind.
34. networkdood posted on 03 May 2012, 20:33 0 0
As an Android user, I agree. I would jailbreak and find a way a to run it as a dual OS phone.
36. bongky posted on 04 May 2012, 04:19 0 1
Luckily this guy is not the designer for iPhone and it was Jony Ive. This thing looks uuuuuggglllyyyyy~~!!! It looks like the first Xperia phone and that phone was no stunner. I would believe iP5 to have a futuristic design. And virtual home button? Please. That's something only Android and WP would do. Flagship phones should have physical home buttons, e.g. S3 and iP4s.
37. akshaye.shenoi posted on 04 May 2012, 04:43 2 0
Drop dead gorgeous! Idk I'm salivating! :P
39. Archan_Pe posted on 04 May 2012, 22:07 0 0
OMG IF this was the next iphone, ima go nuts if i dont have it... its so sexy.. luxury feel *drools*