Design-conscious Verzo Kinzo Android phone rolled out: challenges the “big ones”
0. phoneArena 11 Nov 2011, 08:00 posted on
Most of you probably have never heard about the Kinzo, an Android handset made by Czech-American Verzo, a newcomer to the smartphone scene, but…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. rendHELL (Posts: 304; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
why do i remeber HTC when i saw the front view of the phone??
9. XiphiasGladius (Posts: 807; Member since: 21 Aug 2011)
Coz it really looks like an HTC phone upfront. . .
2. clevername (Posts: 1435; Member since: 11 Jul 2008)
If that's a 4.3" screen that phone is huge! Its gotta chin like jay leno.
3. terabyteRouser (Posts: 457; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Why would any informed person buy this?
7. choupino (Posts: 69; Member since: 28 May 2011)
The are actually more uninformed device buyers out there than there are informed buyers. That is why the iPhone still sells so well.
A year ago, before the era of the "SUPERPHONE" began, this device would've been a BEAST.
Believe it or not, there are people that will love this device. Not me but someone... Lol.
4. douglasman100 (Posts: 24; Member since: 27 Aug 2011)
this doesnt even look good..................
8. buggerrer (Posts: 293; Member since: 21 Sep 2011)
I feel that this is significant, even if this attempt will not be entirely successful. Perhaps there will be more 'community designed' smartphones, or at least smaller businesses entering the mobile industry?
Just as with the movie/tv industry today (of which I include youtube), this may result in better products/ideas designed by more committed, skilled, and creative people that oligopolies tend to miss.
Kinda like the cyanogen team.