Desert safari pushes the Nokia Lumia 920 OIS testing to the extremes
0. phoneArena posted on 28 Nov 2012, 04:59
To truly put the OIS suspension mechanism inside the Lumia 920 to the test, the phone has been tied to the front grill of a Land Rover, and taken for a dune ride as part of a desert safari tour...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. rav405 posted on 28 Nov 2012, 05:08 15 0
The video is amazingly stable and this shows how an innovtion pays off....
14. Nathan_ingx posted on 28 Nov 2012, 08:56 1 0
An "awesome" word from someone of your stature is "it"!!!
Get it people, the dark knight recommends it!
4. jove39 posted on 28 Nov 2012, 05:15 5 0
That video is awesome...wish they did a comparison of other phones too in similar situation to clearly understand the benefit here...good job Nokia.
6. Techno posted on 28 Nov 2012, 05:23 0 3
I couldn't see the phone itself in the video. Point to be noted
8. MC1123 posted on 28 Nov 2012, 05:33 2 0
a word to describe to nokia camera technology that isnt shocking anymore... AMAZING!
13. harsh_doshi posted on 28 Nov 2012, 08:15 0 0
np! u can still use ur phone in tht cold if it were on mars
15. -box- posted on 28 Nov 2012, 10:26 0 0
Cool! I wish they had compared other phones, as well as a GoPro (or similar), as well as shown the front of the Land Rover to identify where each device was, then run the videos from each next to each other in their relative relation to each other (like the OIS videos with the RC car)