Demand for smartphones and tablets will cause the display market to grow to $71.5 billion in 2016
0. phoneArena 15 Apr 2013, 05:00 posted on
According to research firm DisplaySearch, the flat panel display (FPD) market is going to grow to $71.5 billion in 2016, thanks to increasing demand for smartphones, tablets and other personal computers with touchscreens...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. FlushGordon (unregistered)
Goodbye laptop / Desktop LCDs.
2. TheBitterTruth (unregistered)
In 2005 there was no imagination of 1080 displays. Atleast no one was even thinking of 1080p display mobile phone..
3. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5047; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Samsung : Stay tuned for the Samsung Galaxy Giga 10 (10")
LG : Stay tuned for that LG Optimus G even PRO (10")
5. lovenyc8 (Posts: 164; Member since: 13 Mar 2013)
funny thats just crazy to carry a 10" around