Demand for BlackBerry 10 strong... in Canada
0. phoneArena posted on 10 Jan 2013, 11:22
BlackBerry 10 is only a few weeks away. We've seen the platform in action. We've heard about the new features, and the devices. Three of the big four American carriers have said they will offer BB10 devices. Now, we're getting some indication of consumer demand for the new platform, at least from one carrier in Canada...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. ckoch125 posted on 10 Jan 2013, 11:26 8 2
I think RIM is going to surprise a lot of people and I know that even though they have been losing subscribers, most would be willing to come back for bb10. I think RIM will become a solid #3 OS, maybe not as strong as they were before android and IOS passed them but strong enough for what they want.
3. cornerofthemoon posted on 10 Jan 2013, 11:26 4 2
I would have given BB10 a chance but I couldn't wait any longer and went with Windows Phone. I wish them well though.
4. IamTheGodfatherofCell posted on 10 Jan 2013, 11:38 3 4
I agree with Ninetysix...too little too late
6. gwuhua1984 posted on 10 Jan 2013, 12:11 2 0
My lil sis is probably one of those on the reservation list.
8. Ghostrider30 posted on 10 Jan 2013, 15:27 1 0
Definitely willing to come back to BB here in the US. Switched only due to my employers lack of support. Excited about the release coming soon and wishing RIM best of luck!
9. iGREGG posted on 10 Jan 2013, 18:24 0 0
its funny as hell how that said "....... in Canada"
10. steelicon posted on 10 Jan 2013, 21:55 0 0
Winning the war of ecosystems one battle at a time! :)