Dell may be the latest newcomer to the list of companies headed for the smartwatch market
0. phoneArena 04 Jul 2013, 09:28 posted on
Oh boy. This is probably a good time for a recap. If you haven't been paying attention, the last few months have been piping hot with clues of multiple companies making a move to market what seems to be the next big thing: smartwatches...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. mafiaprinc3 (Posts: 393; Member since: 07 May 2012)
HA!, i thought i read dell may be headed to smartwatch market!
then i got it,to smartly watch the sales of good companies increase!
2. timtimity (Posts: 196; Member since: 13 Aug 2012)
I hope the Samsung Galaxy Altius is officially announced soon and that it really looks like all the leaked images. I love the design of the watch itself but the UI looks really nice too.
3. medicci37 (Posts: 885; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
No thanks. I'll go with Google or Samsung
4. KINGJUAN27 (Posts: 196; Member since: 02 Jul 2012)
I hope these top OEMs make smartwatches for windows phones too.
5. felisberto (Posts: 32; Member since: 11 Feb 2013)
Windows is dead.Don't wait for windows,just buy android.