Dell XPS 10 tablet with Windows RT price dropped to $300
0. phoneArena 15 May 2013, 03:59 posted on
In case you really want to buy a Windows RT tablet for some reason, then here's a deal you should probably check out. The DELL XPS 10 has just been treated to a significant price drop and can be bought for as low as $300 directly from its maker. That's $150 less than what the device was priced at until recently, and $200 less than what the Microsoft Surface RT tablet currently costs...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. funnyguy2 (banned) (Posts: 34; Member since: 14 May 2013)
I thought DELL had gone bankrupt...
3. AnTuTu (Posts: 937; Member since: 14 Oct 2012)
Are you from a parallel universe or is this your habit to troll on every article?
Go and do your research before posting crap here.
5. funnyguy2 (banned) (Posts: 34; Member since: 14 May 2013)
Dude what's the problem?
I read somewhere that Dell is for Sale...
They declared some sort of bankruptcy.
Looking at your avatar I would say you are the troll.
8. Dr.Tom (Posts: 46; Member since: 11 May 2013)
Hey funnyguy2, you only make stupid remarks. Isn't that the same remark you made about Sharp in the last article. Grow up you Inbred Moron!
9. ZeroCide (Posts: 698; Member since: 09 Jan 2013)
First of all dell is not forsale. Micheal Dell is trying to take the company Private so he doesn't have to deal with the stockholders. He beleives that this will give him the flexabily to make the company great.
2. FlushGordon (unregistered)
I'd buy it for $99....but for $300? You fkin kidding me?
Looks like Dell is just disposing their RT stocks out without the intention of making profits whatsoever
This is the first indication that RT will never make it thru 2014
4. Sangeet (Posts: 232; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
"In case you really want to buy a Windows RT tablet for some reason"
Read again the last three words..!!
This is epic Nick T, even the authors think that..!!
Seriously Windows RT is dead!!
6. GJanee (Posts: 214; Member since: 29 Jun 2011)
sad that it's US only... :( would've ordered one right away...