Dell Venue Pro in unlocked form is price temptingly at $269 outright
0. phoneArena 20 Jan 2012, 13:54 posted on
By now, there are probably plenty of portals you can scope to get the best deals with an on-contract Dell Venue Pro, however, you might want to look over the deal that Buy.com is having on the smartphone. Indeed, it’s very hard to resist, but knowing that the Dell Venue Pro...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. SamoaJoe (Posts: 10; Member since: 07 Jan 2012)
But you can get this on eBay unlocked for $239 brand new?
2. jdrevolution (Posts: 87; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
And the only thing I can think duing this article is: Why is Snarf holding up the Dell Venue Pro?
10. Damien_666 (Posts: 37; Member since: 16 Oct 2011)
And the phone also - doesn't seem to be a real DVP!
3. simplyj (Posts: 404; Member since: 23 Dec 2009)
this phone has been under 200 for a while now
4. Jyakotu (Posts: 844; Member since: 12 Dec 2008)
There needs to be more Windows Phones with physical keyboards, portrait style at that. Since most Windows Phones apps work better in portrait mode rather than landscape, I think the Dell Venue Pro is a great option for people like me who prefer a keyboard.
6. RandomlyPsychotic (Posts: 36; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
but but....it only works on T-Mobile's 3G :(
Where is the AT&T 3G love?
7. isprobi (Posts: 588; Member since: 30 May 2011)
Why would I buy this instead of a BlackBerry? RIM has lost market share in U. S. but is still profitable. WP7 still does not out sell Windows Mobile.
9. Damien_666 (Posts: 37; Member since: 16 Oct 2011)
You have to use it to feel it.
It's the most under rated phone for its price.
11. isprobi (Posts: 588; Member since: 30 May 2011)
I like the hardware design even though the screen is a bit small. But when I tried WP it seems to have problems playing videos in the web browser on some of my favorite web sites. This is a deal breaker for me.
12. Damien_666 (Posts: 37; Member since: 16 Oct 2011)
That's probably a flash-video, which isn't supported in WP7, also iOS.
Too bad, my friend felt completely comfortable switching from Torch 9810 to DVP. He loves the physical keypad of Torch, but really likes the virtual keypad of WP7.
8. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5710; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
this was my pick for the best, 1st gen WP7 device.
13. rollno (Posts: 1; Member since: 24 Apr 2012)
Hi, Contact me all the people who want to unlock the device permanently . I will help you..leave me an email on [B][I][SIZE="5"]email@example.com[/SIZE][/I][/B]
Do not forget to send the IMEI and Service Tag of your Mobile.