Dell Smoke clears up Android with a refreshing new look
This article contains unofficial information.
1. QWIKSTRIKE posted on 20 Oct 2010, 01:46 0 0
In a word.....FUGLY...., but hey that's just my opinion! This "refreshing" look looks like something Sherman, and Mr. Peabody took out of the way back machine. Must be built for those wanting a "Fugly" cheap phone. This throw back device needs to be rethought in my opinion.
2. scottmbolt (unregistered) posted on 22 Apr 2010, 08:36 0 0
It looks as long as a ruler!
3. jrcrow79 posted on 22 Apr 2010, 11:00 0 0
god-forbid anyone with medium size hands should type on that palm pre--ish keyboard! 2.8" qvga is barely bigger then a bb..3.5" is now the norm..anyone wanna tell em that?! My iphone 3gs is 600mhz..whats the 200mhz quicker if any?
4. droidman posted on 22 Apr 2010, 21:40 0 0
This phone is going to be damn near twice as fast as the 3gs.Att is 7.2mbps T-Mobile when they get their shit straight is going to be at 14.4mbps dell smoke is going to smoke the iphone.but it is definitely fugly, downright crappy looking
5. idontcare posted on 23 Apr 2010, 21:47 0 0
I don't think he's refering to the data speed lol. Beside what good is 14.4 when AT&T hasn't even finished rollling out 7.2 and is nowhere near rolling out 10.2?
6. JSTYLEZ posted on 25 Apr 2010, 15:10 0 0
this is one ugly phone!! pixi's are for small women and unmanly men i would never purchase own or operate such a device.
7. cupax posted on 26 Apr 2010, 09:36 0 0
I like it! I always liked the candybar qwerty phones.