Deal alert: LG G Pad 8.3 goes to $225, cheaper than a Nexus 7
0. phoneArena 28 Feb 2014, 06:27 posted on
The $330 LG G Pad 8.3 went to $225 on Newegg, which puts the excellent 8-incher just under Google Nexus 7's $230 price. To take advantage, go to Newegg's promo tablet offer in the source link below, which has the slate at $250 in black or white, then put in the coupon code EMCPHHC28, for a 10% further price reduction, plus free shipping...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
7. NexusPhan (Posts: 602; Member since: 11 Jul 2013)
I can't get this to work. The coupon code works but I'm showing a sale price of $329, not $250. Has anyone gotten this to work?
12. digicrip (Posts: 3; Member since: 28 Feb 2014)
this "deal" requires you enter the Promo Code mentioned above (EMCPHHC28) but you get a small reduction. in order to get the bigger discount you need to be a MEMBER, after paying $50 to become a member you will be eligible for the low price (notice the little "p" insignia)... get the tricks and schtiks you're been manipulated with? :-/
14. djcody (Posts: 93; Member since: 17 Apr 2013)
I went straight to newegg web, don't use link, pick tablets then you will see lg pad for 279 after coupon is go to 251 (-28$ rebate) that's how is mine coming :) and I'm not paid member
15. digicrip (Posts: 3; Member since: 28 Feb 2014)
thanks. they updated it just recently. :-X
but still no $225 - it's 251 :-S
16. AK4TAY7BEN (Posts: 6; Member since: 01 Aug 2013)
I order pc parts from newegg and whenever there is a good deal the entire army of reddit and slickdeals race to it and either crash the site, raise the price, sell out or all 3.
8. aksa123 (Posts: 318; Member since: 30 Jan 2014)
Bigger display, better design, better specs. Hmmmmm....
10. dorianb (Posts: 591; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
But a crappy LG UI.
*NOVA Launcher here I come!!*
17. iyngr (Posts: 72; Member since: 14 Jul 2013)
@PA I just did check its $279 for a Refurb G Pad. And when applied coupon its 251 and not $225....
I did search on Newegg for the tablet and the least was $279..
2. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1488; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
anyone know the price of the Xperia Tablet z2 ? in US$?
3. shead202 (Posts: 50; Member since: 02 Nov 2013)
The original g pad is suppose to get an upgrade to kit Kat 4.4 in the future. This is a great deal.
4. toink (unregistered)
LG, when will you release the LTE version of this beast?
18. shead202 (Posts: 50; Member since: 02 Nov 2013)
March 6th. It's coming to Verizon on March 6th.
6. papss (unregistered)
What a deal.. I like the black one..
9. Planterz (Posts: 1973; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
Effing horrible time to be broke. This is the tablet I want, and even though it's so cheap, I can't afford it.
11. dorianb (Posts: 591; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
Time to sell your blood, plasma, bone marrow....
19. Elfmonster (Posts: 363; Member since: 23 Dec 2013)
My LG tablet sucks. Runs hot so fast, the auto battery dimmer kicks in all the time. The screen is not nearly as impressive or bright as my Nexus 7, Samsung 10.1 and Samsung 8.4. It runs slower than them too. I contacted LG to ask if they will ever upgrade KitKat but got zero response. I now use my LG tablet only for one thing, crappy Candy Crush. It is the only disappointing Android device I ever bought. I now look at it as useful for only one reason, as a reminder never to throw my money away on LG again. Btw I am not an LG hater. I love my LG LCD LED TV. But this tablet, Oy.