Deal alert! Amazon's 32GB Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 is on sale for $299, down from $429
0. phoneArena 05 Aug 2014, 08:14 posted on
If you are in the USA, and have been aching for one of those Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 tablets for some time, today is your day! Amazon is selling the 32GB Wi-Fi model for a cool $299, down from the $439 it usually asks for...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. meanestgenius (Posts: 3741; Member since: 28 May 2014)
It will expire on July 6, and there's nothing that suggests a limited supply.
July 6th? That would mean that this deal ENDED almost a month ago. Don't you mean, AUGUST 6th, @Luis D?
All in all, it's a good deal for a great device.
3. meanestgenius (Posts: 3741; Member since: 28 May 2014)
Lol, I doubt it. Probably just a typo.
4. luis.d (Posts: 245; Member since: 04 Dec 2013)
Yeah, I get a little slow in the heat... just like the Snapdragon 801 :p
6. Troysyx (Posts: 156; Member since: 30 Jul 2012)
For that "special" price, get the Nvidia Shield. 1,000 times better than an amazon tablet.
7. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3806; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
The price it shows me is $319. Of course, I'd never buy one of these spyware infested POS devices anyway. They don't even work well to watch Amazon sourced video content (read the reviews).
Rather than flush $319 down the drain, I would spend a bit extra and get a new Samsung Galaxy Tab S. That's a nice tablet with a great screen for viewing video content and reading using inverse text mode.