Dead Trigger blends zombie-shooting fun with eye-pleasing graphics, optimized for Tegra 3
0. phoneArena 04 Jun 2012, 03:45 posted on
So here is the deal: a mysterious infection spreads across the world, and now hoards of zombies roam the streets. It is up to you to lay waste to each and every one of them. Nothing too compelling of a story line, we know, but who needs all that distraction when gamers can enjoy Dead Trigger's console-quality graphics and advanced physics?...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Evil_SaNz (Posts: 259; Member since: 20 Oct 2011)
Why people are so thrilled about zombies :p
3. bobfreking55 (Posts: 866; Member since: 15 Jul 2011)
i always wanted a zombie game.... finally, a resident evil substitute.
4. hung2900 (Posts: 881; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
Not Tegra 3 again. I dont know why developers don't choose Mali-400 or Adreno 225, they are much more powerful and popular.
7. Fallout09 (Posts: 421; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
It is all about the money. NVida has money to throw at devs as well as resources to aid in optimizing for their platform.
5. PhansMuneeb (Posts: 359; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
Madfinger f...ked Android fans........lol
6. joaolx (Posts: 364; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
There are something's that I don't like on the tegra 3 version like the reflection. Way too much reflection and the water is awful. even if it has realistic effect it is exaggerated. either way, both versions are awesome. Nice to see good games being developed for tablets.
8. Iphone4 (unregistered)
Tegrazone needs street fighter IV, infinity blade 1 and 2. Lego Harry potter and some other big tittles. i hate these zombie games i will naver play even they free.