Dead Trigger blends zombie-shooting fun with eye-pleasing graphics, optimized for Tegra 3
3. bobfreking55 posted on 04 Jun 2012, 04:22 1 0
i always wanted a zombie game.... finally, a resident evil substitute.
4. hung2900 posted on 04 Jun 2012, 06:16 0 0
Not Tegra 3 again. I dont know why developers don't choose Mali-400 or Adreno 225, they are much more powerful and popular.
7. Fallout09 posted on 04 Jun 2012, 08:55 0 0
It is all about the money. NVida has money to throw at devs as well as resources to aid in optimizing for their platform.
6. joaolx posted on 04 Jun 2012, 08:47 1 0
There are something's that I don't like on the tegra 3 version like the reflection. Way too much reflection and the water is awful. even if it has realistic effect it is exaggerated. either way, both versions are awesome. Nice to see good games being developed for tablets.
8. Iphone4 (unregistered) posted on 05 Jun 2012, 16:17 0 0
Tegrazone needs street fighter IV, infinity blade 1 and 2. Lego Harry potter and some other big tittles. i hate these zombie games i will naver play even they free.