Dead Trigger 2 release date announced, still free to play
0. phoneArena 01 Oct 2013, 03:37 posted on
The guys at Madfinger Games finally announced the specific release date for their upcoming game Dead Trigger 2. And the day you should mark in your calendars is...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
7. buccob (Posts: 725; Member since: 19 Jun 2012)
what I want to know if this will play in my oldie Adreno 220
the first game plays nice... a hiccup is not frequent... but this one might be too much
2. scriptwriter (Posts: 387; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
I stopped playing the first game because they stopped providing a story line. I cant stand point and shoot games with no story line. With any hope, Dead Trigger 2's story line will last longer than a week.
4. DukeX (Posts: 323; Member since: 28 Aug 2013)
You guys should see me with the einfield. Headshots all day! And I'd say i only die once per week on this game. Sometimes not at all for 2 weeks.
8. tiara6918 (Posts: 1103; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Having played the first dead trigger, I'm eagerly waiting what the second version will show
10. downphoenix (Posts: 1987; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
if its coming to Steam, then PC is where its at :)
12. Jason.O (Posts: 1; Member since: 15 Oct 2013)
Well it's playable on facebook so yeah its available on pc but probably not on steam because this a mobile game( so probably a low graphics for a pc) and that's why it will be playable on facebook using your browser to run the game.