Dead Trigger 2 introduces tournaments, arenas, new weapons, and more, courtesy of a massive update
0. phoneArena 17 Jul 2014, 02:33 posted on
Dead Trigger 2, MadFinger Games' eye-pleasing zombie shooter, has just received a pretty substantial update. It brought tons of new features and content, which will surely be regarded highly by the fans of the visually-stunning FPS game...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. JonathanAlexander7 (banned) (Posts: 71; Member since: 20 Jun 2014)
Add me on Dead Trigger 2 >>> JonathanAlexander7 Level 37
2. kkmkk (Posts: 444; Member since: 06 May 2013)
this game is amazing in every thing and the graphics are breathtaking
3. Settings (Posts: 1440; Member since: 02 Jul 2014)
Is it still you has to be online to play?
4. jibraihimi (Posts: 747; Member since: 29 Nov 2011)
I also want to know the same........ If i am allowed to play offline as single player, then will try this game again........
5. toushiro (Posts: 5; Member since: 25 Jun 2014)
nice game, but it's lagging on my z2 on maximum settings
7. joey_sfb (Posts: 5205; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
Tip for you grab one redmi note 2gb ram model. Cheap and able to run dead trigger 2 high setting very smooth.
11. joey_sfb (Posts: 5205; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
This phone can play all the Android games with 'high setting'. Not bad for a 5.5 inch phone costing only $200++ unlock without telco contract.
Do check it out.
13. mafiaprinc3 (Posts: 502; Member since: 07 May 2012)
should be ashamed spending all that cash for a phone that still lags on dead trigger,ain't buying a phone for more than $350, gonna buy the ascend mate 2
8. hamidreza-1997 (Posts: 15; Member since: 14 Jul 2014)
this is a fantastic game but i like to play on PC not self-phone
but when im not in the house playing Cut The Rope sounds good.I like the frog's voice
9. leewt (Posts: 13; Member since: 02 May 2014)
I want this game come to windows phone I want play it :(
10. NotAGeek (Posts: 279; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
Madfinger please release your games for windows phone!
12. Jorgemerino97 (Posts: 50; Member since: 05 Apr 2014)
jajaajaja why did you buy a windows ****?