A whole new warfare campaign requires players to annihilate waves of walking undead in Europe. The killing spree will commence in 9 new environments – such as countryside, warehouses, factories, and more. What's more, 3 new weapons will aid you in your zombie-killing endeavours. The Auto-heal gadget, another new addition, will automatically take care of your health points when they reach dangerously low levels.
Thanks to the new update, gamers can also add friends in the game, compare achievements between one another, as well as record and share video clips of their missions.
Here's the changelog of version 0.4.0 of Dead Trigger 2:
- Video Sharing: A brand new way to show and share your adventures! Record your daring missions and wow other zombie hunters from all around the world!
- New Weapons: Get your hands on 3 new weapons - FN2000, Spagin and the mighty Minigun!
- Friends: Make a list of friends in Dead Trigger 2! Compare your stats, hype your friends up, or have a chat in between zombie destruction!
- New Warfare: Infection is an equal opportunity employer... So let's get to work! Death knows no boundaries. It's high time to fight for humanity in Europe!
- Environments: Resistance intel has revealed 9 new environments! Fight your way through the city streets, countryside, warehouses, factories and many more!
- Auto-heal: Bored of classic Bandages? The new Auto-heal gadget will keep you in shape all the time.
- Permanent Money Booster: Get this booster and double your mission income. For how long? FOREVER!
- New Production: Resistance now allows you to upgrade your Hideout up to level 9.
- Warfare Tweaks: From now on, rewards are awarded in relation to score, not kills. So go set your sights for some new and difficult tasks!
The update has already hit the iOS version of Dead Trigger 2. However, Android gamers in some regions might have to wait a little longer before version 0.4.0 of the visually stunning game becomes available to them.
Download: Dead Trigger 2 (iOS | Android)
Dead Trigger 2 screenshots
via: Android Central