Dead Trigger 2 enriched with tons of new content and features thanks to a big update
A whole new warfare campaign requires players to annihilate waves of walking undead in Europe. The killing spree will commence in 9 new environments – such as countryside, warehouses, factories, and more. What's more, 3 new weapons will aid you in your zombie-killing endeavours. The Auto-heal gadget, another new addition, will automatically take care of your health points when they reach dangerously low levels.
Thanks to the new update, gamers can also add friends in the game, compare achievements between one another, as well as record and share video clips of their missions.
Here's the changelog of version 0.4.0 of Dead Trigger 2:
- Video Sharing: A brand new way to show and share your adventures! Record your daring missions and wow other zombie hunters from all around the world!
- New Weapons: Get your hands on 3 new weapons - FN2000, Spagin and the mighty Minigun!
- Friends: Make a list of friends in Dead Trigger 2! Compare your stats, hype your friends up, or have a chat in between zombie destruction!
- New Warfare: Infection is an equal opportunity employer... So let's get to work! Death knows no boundaries. It's high time to fight for humanity in Europe!
- Environments: Resistance intel has revealed 9 new environments! Fight your way through the city streets, countryside, warehouses, factories and many more!
- Auto-heal: Bored of classic Bandages? The new Auto-heal gadget will keep you in shape all the time.
- Permanent Money Booster: Get this booster and double your mission income. For how long? FOREVER!
- New Production: Resistance now allows you to upgrade your Hideout up to level 9.
- Warfare Tweaks: From now on, rewards are awarded in relation to score, not kills. So go set your sights for some new and difficult tasks!
The update has already hit the iOS version of Dead Trigger 2. However, Android gamers in some regions might have to wait a little longer before version 0.4.0 of the visually stunning game becomes available to them.
Download: Dead Trigger 2 (iOS | Android)
Dead Trigger 2 screenshots
via: Android Central
1. AppleHateBoy (unregistered)
Thanks. I will still wait for pirated variants of Dead Trigger 2 with this update. IAPs in games are still ridiculously expensive.
4. docj8404 (Posts: 72; Member since: 23 Jan 2013)
Well, if there was any doubt you were a P.O.S, its definitely been removed. You actually don't have to spend a dime to progress & obtain the weaponry/items in this game by any means. The whole reason IAP have become more rampant is because people yourself said "$4.99 is too much for a game, so I'll just D/L a cracked version". If you don't agree with the in app pricing, so be it, keep it moving, but to willingly pirate someone's tremendous efforts, that just makes you substandard.
7. deathgod (Posts: 120; Member since: 23 Nov 2011)
Well I sometimes have to wait for pirated versions because they don't offer the games in my country, same with PvZ2 (which is stupid considering I bought the first game from them)
Imo IAP came mostly from devs realizing they could make a ton of more money from a "free" game, than if they offered it for a reasonable price.
Candy crush is a great example of this. Its designed to make the consumer pay to keep playing, and make the devs wallets fat. That's why their is no reasonably priced paid version.
8. g2a5b0e (Posts: 2157; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
Amen. Very well said. +1
To AppleHateBoy--pirating games is synonymous with stealing. Would like it if someone walked into your house & took your stuff without paying for it? I highly doubt it. That's the problem with too many people. Not willing or don't care about putting themselves in someone else's shoes. That money that you're not paying is how someone earns a living. You're depriving them of that because you're a cheap assh*le. Pitiful.
10. AppleHateBoy (unregistered)
It's really simple actually. What do you do when you want something in bulk?? Buy 1. Then another. Then abother and so on?? No. You buy the stuff you want in bulk and get a discount. That's what I want from dead trigger 2. A paid version that comes with all the bells and whistles pre-loaded.
I was kidding in my OP. I need to pirate because the stupid app developers don't officially support my phone even though the game runs fine.
11. g2a5b0e (Posts: 2157; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
All I heard was blah, blah, blah, excuses. This is why I steal. Save it for someone who cares.
12. AppleHateBoy (unregistered)
Well. You asked for it.
2. varuntis1993 (Posts: 43; Member since: 13 Jun 2012)
screen recording is exclusive to ios....that's not fair :(
3. good2great (Posts: 1039; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
this game is highway robbery!!! it costs too much to play this game comfortably
5. docj8404 (Posts: 72; Member since: 23 Jan 2013)
No.. It doesn't. I’ve managed to make it to level 37, obtain about 10 complete blueprints & upgrade all of my hideout workers to MK7 without spending a single physical dollar. It takes time & it should - Else it sucks any real enjoyment out of the game..
6. hurrycanger (Posts: 1069; Member since: 01 Dec 2013)
Most games that have in-app-purchase are robbery. :)
On the bright side, you have an option to either drop the game or be robbed. I usually drop before I get robbed xD
(And here I'm feeling pretty stupid about the time I spent $10 on a Poker game...)
9. kaikuheadhunterz (Posts: 710; Member since: 18 Jul 2013)
This is like the only high-quality game that runs smoothly on my tablet. Well done