Day 8 of Google's 10-cent app bonanza: Where’s My Water, Shazam Encore and more
9. ayephoner (Posts: 837; Member since: 09 Jun 2009)
just played it for 30 minutes.
i got gold on the first two courses, but it took 4 hole in ones in a row to get it on the second one.
15. protozeloz (Posts: 5387; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
A bit busy playing "wheres my water" :D but flick golf is really cool
2. bloodline (Posts: 703; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
according to phones arena - this is google showing off
3. evolutionqy7 (Posts: 38; Member since: 27 May 2011)
god their getting repetitive. Lets hope the last day is the best :)
5. bloodline (Posts: 703; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
yeah lets hope apps go back to full price - its so much better that way.
6. Dmann (Posts: 165; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Color & Draw for kids HD (tablet version) and All By Myself - Little Critter are 10 cents too.
7. c.hack (Posts: 526; Member since: 09 Dec 2009)
I give up. I've got so many free and cheap apps from getjar, Amazon and Google Market, I can't keep track of where to get the updates. God forbid I have to do another factor reset or SBF and try to figure out where to get the apps from.
14. paynekiller (Posts: 139; Member since: 24 May 2010)
they'd be stored in your downloads list anyway
10. deathgod (Posts: 122; Member since: 23 Nov 2011)
5 repeats on Day 8!!!!...cmon google, how about 20 of the best all new apps to close things with a bang
13. paynekiller (Posts: 139; Member since: 24 May 2010)
this is just the same s**t as before
I'll buy from amazon from now on since they are price matching, and I can share my downloads with my gf who has my app store account on her phone too.
16. metoyou (Posts: 279; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Repeat apps again...arrgg but i did get 'where's my water', 'flight track' and 'train conductor 2'
17. ElectroManiac (Posts: 47; Member since: 29 Sep 2011)
Got where is my water and flick golf. I will love Power Amp get on this promotion so I can get it.