Data problems affecting HTC EVO 4G
0. phoneArena posted on 09 Nov 2010, 23:29
Some owners of the HTC EVO 4G are having trouble getting their browser working on either the 3G or 4G data network; many of the complaints are coming from a specific area of the country and some are having troubles only when trying to use a Google mobile site...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. athiel021 posted on 10 Nov 2010, 01:16 0 0
My recommendation would be to attempt a data restore by putting in the code ##3282# before any sort of hard reset. The person would need their MSL though in order to actually do the restore.
2. NinjaJesus (unregistered) posted on 10 Nov 2010, 06:03 0 0
Or you could just pick "Update Profile" under the "Updates" option.
3. D313 (unregistered) posted on 10 Nov 2010, 10:49 0 0
Update Profile worked when nothing else did.
4. Hello-dirt posted on 10 Nov 2010, 11:55 0 0
Sprint has done me wrong in only one area: when I call in with a problem, they suggest cycling the power, acceptable, and then jump straight to factory reset. The lobotomy comment should have made me laugh but bad memories prevented it.