DashClock Widget shows what Android’s lockscreen should have looked like
0. phoneArena 13 Feb 2013, 04:40 posted on
DashClock Widget is a brand new app on Google Play, and it is an extremely useful time saver that displays a lot of essential information on your lockscreen…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. shy2papa (Posts: 211; Member since: 23 Jan 2010)
oh crap not compatible with my galaxy note 2 :(
5. Igneel (unregistered)
Flash CM10.1 and enjoy Jellybean 4.2 :D
6. surethom (Posts: 316; Member since: 04 Mar 2009)
4.2 If Sony would Pull its finger out & upgrade the 2012 flagship Xperia S, I could install this.
8. BabyWade (Posts: 42; Member since: 12 Jun 2012)
You do know the Xperia S is getting 4.1.2 right?
7. mrmessma (Posts: 65; Member since: 28 Mar 2012)
Why do so many people refuse to root and rom? It's not hard, follow instructions, and you can always revert back to stock if you have an issue or need a warranty replacement.
I guess because it's easier to just bitch about Verizon or Google not upgrading your software.
Want something done right? Do it yourself. Your grandpa would have.
9. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5633; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
well this is the lockscreen clock i'll have in mind to use once i get 4.2 on my Razr MAXX HD in some way. o: