Danish government slaps $1 billion tax bill on Microsoft
0. phoneArena 04 Mar 2013, 22:25 posted on
This could end up being the largest tax case in Denmark’s history. The whole deal revolves around actions...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Awww. I guess Steve won't be getting his bonus this year. Dang.
I wonder who got scroogled this time?
3. PhoenixWright (Posts: 102; Member since: 11 Feb 2013)
Wonder what they'll do with the 1 Billion?
Maybe they'll buy some rotten Apples :D
11. alila2 (Posts: 138; Member since: 01 Nov 2011)
500 million for tax violation and the other 500 , because that dude never ever take a normal looking photo .
4. SitiHardiyantiRukmanaBangsat (Posts: 3; Member since: 05 Mar 2013)
Microsoft THE EVIL EMPIRE do the TAX EVASION
and got CAUGHT PANTS DOWN
Balmer.... Your OUT
9. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1488; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
in a few hours Vikings will storm Seattle
5. TROLLING (banned) (Posts: 13; Member since: 28 Feb 2013)
Good you deserve it. MS & Apple are the same.
And that fat bald egg face.
6. alterecho (Posts: 1098; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
Don't stoop soo low to make bad comments on someone's appearance, whether you like him or not, good or evil.
10. Dunknown (Posts: 84; Member since: 23 Jul 2012)
What is wrong with that Danish Government. I'm sure everyone is using Microsoft Windows, Office, Xbox and etc. If one day Microsoft falls, there will be no more Windows, Microsoft office for the business men and this lead to global economy recession again. I remember the last time I read an article it stated that Microsoft was a monopoly company and has been in the court later it still lead with 90 per cent more or less of the global market computer OS.
13. tward291 (Posts: 559; Member since: 14 Feb 2012)
this makes no sense the purchase was 1.2 billion so there saying they want more tax from that purchase which equals a billion bulls**t lol. these European countries are flat broke so there scrambling to get more money if you think this ends with ms your just stupid, next it will be google and apple,