Dangerously addictive: Temple Run 2 for Android is available now
If you are still finding it hard to put your phone down when playing Temple Run, we have some good, yet potentially worrisome news for you: Temple Run 2 is now available for Android, ready to start distracting you from all the important stuff you have to do in your life.
Just one more try...
The sequel to the smash hit (the original reached over 170 million downloads) will build on the success of the first game introducing new gameplay mechanics and content. Gamers will be delighted to discover the updated graphics of Temple Run 2, featuring new, more varying environments. While running away from the deadly monkey (or whatever it is), you'll have to avoid new types of obstacles as well as use zip lines in order to keep the chase going. In addition, there will be more power-ups, as well as special powers to enhance the experience.
If you are ready to lose hours of your life, please proceed to the following download link:
Download: Temple Run 2 for Android
10. andro. (Posts: 1927; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Agreed,I went on the marketplace with my lumia and couldn't believe the poor selection. That coupled with vast disliking of the block live tile ui has insured windows phone sales have been extremely slow
5. aco96 (Posts: 168; Member since: 12 Oct 2012)
Why is it so hard to make a game for Symbian or WP?! F*ck you Imangi -_-
7. MC1123 (Posts: 1220; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
on one point symbian is killed by nokia, but on WP, i still dont know why... they should really release one! i mean it will be the trend now! and it will help the platform to be adopted by many if this kind of popular app will be on WP...
8. MC1123 (Posts: 1220; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
it should be available on all the platform!! iOS, android, amazon and even on WP and on the upcoming BB10, especially BB10 since android and even iOS apps can be easily ported to this platform! that would be awesome!
9. andro. (Posts: 1927; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Not a fan myself, I think the biggest most addictive craze everyone is on at the moment is Ruzzle though!!
11. XperiaUser (unregistered)
extremely addictive game
25. bachelorrn0121 (Posts: 57; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
it will run on mid to high end android device..
16. smdeezy (Posts: 66; Member since: 17 Jun 2011)
Downloading. I couldn't find it in the Play Store from my phone. I had to click the link. Weird right?
20. archangel9 (Posts: 230; Member since: 07 Feb 2010)
Looks excellent on my GSIII even better on a Note 2.
21. sleepyjohnny (Posts: 151; Member since: 16 Dec 2009)
It's not coming up in the play store.
22. scsa852k (Posts: 257; Member since: 16 Oct 2012)
I can't focus on work..
Downloaded the app and played it just a couple of runs while on a smoking break...
23. charulo316 (Posts: 12; Member since: 31 Oct 2011)
Downloaded through the link. Works great. Nice.
24. OptimusOne (Posts: 694; Member since: 22 May 2012)
downloaded... playing it... so great
is it me being bad at temple run 2, or is temple run 2 harder than temple run 1
26. lkjhg755 (Posts: 85; Member since: 21 Nov 2012)
Its harder to get used to, but its only slightly harder after the first hour or so. (Yes, I did play it for 2 hours today.)
27. osaFromJava (Posts: 30; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
I think Subway Surfer is better than this