'Damn You Auto Correct' picks 2012’s 11 funniest texts
0. phoneArena 06 Dec 2012, 08:19 posted on
Texting someone is risky not only when you are driving. It is pretty dangerous if you are using the auto-correct function on your device…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
15. Brewski (Posts: 119; Member since: 05 Jun 2012)
I've never had this happen to me after four different Android phones. Of course I've never had an iPhone...
19. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1546; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
To take a shot at Apple duh, wtf was the point in yours?
24. darkkjedii (Posts: 10070; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Exactly. Ur comment made no sense at all. U tried to bash apple and looked like a f@@l dude in the process
35. metalpoet (unregistered)
darkkjedii & Mxyzptlk: May we all wish you a Merry Christmas and to all those blind iSh**p....you can s*ck our EPI PENS!!!!! HAHA!
36. ScottSchneider (Posts: 312; Member since: 06 Dec 2011)
And All of that came from an iPhone... damn... Now I am Sure I dont want one...
39. Reluctant_Human (Posts: 845; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
ummm.. i've had auto correct issues issues with all my phones when being careless. This including multiple android phones, iphone and windows. Is the my phone is better than yours war really necessary for this article..
43. XperiaPrince (Posts: 108; Member since: 25 Dec 2012)
lol! "i have to inject her with an EPIC PENIS xDDD..
2. android_hitman (Posts: 591; Member since: 07 Jul 2010)
gotta love those iphones .. keep buying them :))
13. arsenaljimenez (Posts: 137; Member since: 03 May 2012)
I know right
If those are actual iphone texts
apple gots some splaining to do hahah
4. megan23247 (Posts: 7; Member since: 26 Nov 2012)
OMG im lmao that last one about the bees is hilarious!
8. jove39 (Posts: 1241; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
All are awesome...but hey...why all are from iPhone users...LMAO
16. tuxpower (Posts: 10; Member since: 26 Jul 2012)
IMHO the iOS auto-correct is a little more automatic (meaning, it'll just plain substitute words w/o feedback) than any of the Android keyboards on the market. For example, I've had to argue with an iPad recently that insisted that my last name was something else.
9. soshi (Posts: 154; Member since: 08 Mar 2012)
Lololol good phone arena sometimes have fun like this. Btw, I though no 5 pict is PSY but are you sure that Britney? Maybe she did Gangnam style dance too over
11. tedkord (Posts: 4254; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
Autocorrect gets me all the time, but mine aren't funny.
12. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2992; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Laughing my butt off as i'm walking out of office...the foot-path, the subway then to the bus stop...people must think i'm crazy!!
I wonder what reciever must be thinking at first.
Tits falling off, crotchless panties, anus lappy, EPIC PENIS...wow, and it's funny how the sentences even made awkward sense!
14. networkdood (Posts: 6244; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Yeah, the wife complains about her iphone 4S, all the time, when it comes to the auto correction while doing SMS.
20. Hassan00107 (Posts: 8; Member since: 21 Aug 2012)
lol.thumbs up for phoneArena good article and thanks victor for fun
23. cdgoin (Posts: 363; Member since: 28 Jul 2010)
I Dont trust autocorrect, adn this is why I NEED a QWERTY keyboard..
25. Ronoc039 (Posts: 26; Member since: 18 Jul 2012)
I have an iphone and I have never had a prostate!
26. nwright94 (unregistered)
Number 11 is flat out hilarious.
30. Edmund (Posts: 654; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
31. GoBears (Posts: 333; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
I asked a religious co worker if he "was going dayshift in january" and the phone changed it to going satanist in january. After a long pause he got back to me and asked why I would ask him something like that and if I had a problem with his church habits lol. That was on the og iphone. I wonder if IOS still corrects dayshift?
32. bayusuputra (Posts: 941; Member since: 12 Feb 2012)
Ooohh.. I would never get these jokes with an android..
first world problem:
the autocorrect in android is sooo good, it won't give me funny messages like iPhone does..
34. redmd (Posts: 857; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
iI never activate auto correct on iPhone. it's just not good . the keyboard though is definitely good.
38. MC1123 (Posts: 1229; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
lol...this happen to me all the time!! its funny!!!
but im curious... is this all iPhones?
40. MC1123 (Posts: 1229; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
better than 9gag's corny jokes!
42. Maaaaaaaaster (Posts: 14; Member since: 19 Apr 2012)
" This morning a woman was stung by a swarm of bees, shortly thereafter she was taken to hospital where she was give the epic deep penis. she is now recovering in ICU."