DROID X receives 1.2GHz upgrade for its China debut
0. phoneArena posted on 19 Jan 2011, 15:37
The Motorola DROID X is making its China debut as the ME811, and will include a software update bringing the OMAP 3630 processor's speed from 1GHz to 1.2GHz, as well as a refreshed version of MotoBlur...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. jodeci888 posted on 19 Jan 2011, 15:53 0 0
This is a boooooshit !!!! Why the Chinese get the hot shitz, yo?
2. Duh (unregistered) posted on 19 Jan 2011, 18:38 3 0
They needed the speed boost so that the Google voice recognition could keep up with how fast the Chinese talk.
3. therygy posted on 19 Jan 2011, 19:25 0 0
some phone that we launched a long time ago is going to asia and just being launched their! im sick of getting japans crap that they think is old school by the time we get it.
4. skymitch89 posted on 19 Jan 2011, 20:42 0 0
The "new" Moto Blur is just more confirmation that what the Droid 2 and Droid X has is indeed Moto Blur, but looks nice as it has a clear widget.
5. joe478 (unregistered) posted on 19 Jan 2011, 21:03 0 0
20% faster ISNT noticeable by much..plus 1.5 ghz compared to 1ghz is