DROID RAZR M shows off boot animation in leaked video
0. phoneArena 30 Aug 2012, 14:46 posted on
Motorola's upcoming DROID RAZR M gets show off in a leaked video, showing off a new boot animation and the usual look at menus and homepages...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5653; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
okay, three things.
1. i love the tiny flat, matte, metal bezel that surrounds the face.
2. i've always been a sucker for the Droid Boot Animations and that one looked SHWEEEET!
3. that was a pretty quick boot up. o:
3. protozeloz (Posts: 5383; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
That phone looks really nice.... SAMSUNG Y_U_NO made Galaxy phones look better, my only complain they need to narrow down the bottom edge a bit more
6. Captain_Doug (Posts: 819; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
I was surprised when the boot animation started and the image went almost the whole way to the edge. This could shape up to be a great phone.
10. neutralguy (Posts: 1152; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
I really like the design of this phone. sexy.
4. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4123; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Dat boot animation... In all seriousness though, that's pretty cool.
5. kingty773 (Posts: 5; Member since: 13 Feb 2012)
anybody notice how you can see the person face in the video..... the unemployement number is about to go up... lol
7. ayephoner (Posts: 837; Member since: 09 Jun 2009)
midrange android, huh?
i wonder when this will get jellybean. probably q2, 2014
9. 305Bucko (Posts: 506; Member since: 07 Aug 2011)
No it will be running the revolutionary iOS7. That brings key features such as:
>Keyboard that gives you better suggestions based on your own personal vocabulary where you can add your own words to dictionary
>True multitasking that will download large things in the background while you kill time chatting, or checking fb.
>A kill all task manager so you dont have to poke the screen 50 times because restarting doesnt fix this either
and about 200+ other features that you'll never know about because its just fixing the garbage we made before.
13. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5653; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
it looks nice but i still look upon my White Razr in pride. i just got the White one but i've had a Razr for almost 8 months.